Chapter 15: Don't Let Me Go, Let Me In

Damon's Pov

I'm a werewolf

I'm a werewolf.

I come from a long bloodline of werewolves.

Those two lines ran on repeat in my head like a record. The more I thought about them, the crazier I sounded. For some reason what Bonnie had told me yesterday was still registering in my mind. If I hadn't of saw what she did to her hand, I would of thought she was high on weed or even crack.

Werewolves. I mean seriously they were something you read about in a trashy romance novel or in fairytales. They weren't supposed to exist in real life but, apparently they did. This was reality and in reality my girlfriend and her whole family were fairytale creatures.

Getting up out the bed I walked over to the window. I could see people walking around. Some even entering the woods that seemed to be all over the place. They all looked normal, just like regular people.

"You shouldn't be standing" someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw a blonde woman. She had her arms crossed and by look on her face she didn't seem to be a fan of mine.

 She had her arms crossed and by look on her face she didn't seem to be a fan of mine

"When can I leave this place?" I asked.

"I'm not a doctor but, I assume when our Alpha says you can. We need to make sure your not going to spill our secret to any of you human friends" she scoffed.

"Alpha?" I questioned.

"Yes. The leader of our pack. Bonnie told you what we were already" she said rolling her eyes.

"Yes. Your all werewolves. She's a werewolf" I mumbled.

"Correct. Though there are some humans around that ended up being mated to one of us" she breathed.

"What do you mean mated?" I asked.

"You want to know more, you should of asked Bonnie instead of rejecting her. Your lucky because if you weren't important to her, I would end you. She's my bestfriend and you hurt her" the woman growled and it sounded like an actual animal noise.