Chapter 29: Sealing Our Fates

Bonnie's Pov

"Are you happy?" Caroline asked

She decided to take me out to lunch since we haven't spent much time together. She's been with Henry and I have the pack and Damon. We've spent time together trying to reconnect and get back what we lost.

"I am" I answered playing with my glass of water.

"Bonnie you are my best friend. I've known you all my life. What's wrong?" she hummed.

"Damon and I have been working to move forward. He says he forgives me and I want to believe him. I do but, there is this doubt that I'm going to wake up and he'll be gone. That he will come to some sort of revelation and leave for good. I wish I could just let it go because I hate feeling this way" I sighed.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"He makes me weak and vulnerable. Two things I haven't felt since I was a child. I'm an Alpha, therefore, I need to be strong and fearless. Other emotions just cloud my judgment. It's difficult though because Damon makes me feel everything" I confessed.

"Well, you love him, sweetheart. It is to be expected. Besides, you may be an Alpha but, you are also a woman. We may be just as capable and hard as men but, we still have a gooey center. He's your mate. You're supposed to feel everything when you are with him" she told me.

"Thanks" I breathed smiling.

"Your welcome" Caroline replied.

We spent the rest of our lunch discussing plans for her nursery and baby shower. She was excited since this was her first child. It was great seeing my best friend get excited about the life she would be bringing into this world soon. I was happy for her and Henry. They would soon have their own little family.

Truthfully, I was a little jealous. Seeing her get everything she wanted causing me to wonder if I would ever be the same way. Damon and I haven't even completed the mate bond. We've been through so much and sometimes I found it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

After we parted ways I headed back to the pack house and upstairs to the apartment.  When I entered I didn't hear anything so, I assumed Damon was still at work. I would have suggested he quit and work for the pack but, I knew he'd refuse. He enjoyed working for his father's company, gave him something that was normal and I knew he needed that especially, after Rose.

"My goddess" I cursed when I entered the bedroom.

I looked around at the setting and was blown away

I looked around at the setting and was blown away. What made it even better was my mate, standing in the middle of the room. He was shirtless in pair of black silk pajama pants so, unlike his usual plaid cotton ones.

"Hello" Damon murmured nervously, his cheeks tinted red.

"Hi. Did you do all this for me?" I asked.

"You and me. I love you Bonnie and I want to show you that" he stated.

"This is amazing" I whispered.

"I thought I'd surprise you. You've been trying so hard for us. I know that it is difficult to let anyone see the other side of yourself but, you've allowed me too. I forgive you and I want us to move on" he told me walking forward.

"I want that too" I mumbled as he caressed the side of my face.

"I um-I think we should complete the bond," Damon said.

"Are you sure? Once we seal the bond there is no going back, we become attached to each other for life" I explained.

"I know. I want you to be my first. I'm all yours Alpha" he responded softly. It was an instant turn on.

"You can't say things like that" I groaned as I felt my dominative side push through. My wolf enjoyed our mate calling us Alpha. She loved the control and so did I.

"Why not? Does it not please you to hear your mate call you by name? How about the fact that you are the only person I will ever sleep with? That you'll be corrupting my pure, innocent soul" he spoke slowly removing the clothing from my body until I was standing in my underwear. I allowed his kiss along my neck and down my body while I stood there an reveled in the attention.

"On your knees" I demanded.

I knew my eyes were glowing green because my wolf was just under the surface. I kept her at bay because this was Damon's first time and I didn't want to ruin it by going too fast, too soon. This had to be perfect.

He followed my directions and got on his knees. I circled his body, waiting and watching to see if there was even a sliver of doubt about this. I didn't find any. He was telling the truth, he was ready.

"Okay. Get up on the bed" I said.

Damon laid down on his back. I straddled his waist, placing my hands on his bare chest.  I kissed his skin, enjoying the way he flushed red at my touch. Slowly I headed down south until I reached the top of my pajama pants. Pulling them down, I let his dick free. It hit his stomach before I grabbed it in my hand.

"Bon" he moaned when I ran my fingers along him.

"Shh," I hummed kissing the tip.

He bit his lip when I place the first couple inches in my mouth. I moved my hand along with the pace of my mouth. Damon was a mess on the bed and it was satisfying for me and wolf to watch. To see our mate withering and moaning at our touch, it's what every Alpha desired.

"Baby stop please!!" he shrieked. I removed him from my mouth but, kept pace with my hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked smirking.

"I want you. I love this but, I want you Bonnie" he exhaled. I stopped my hand and stood up. Damon sat up and keeping his eyes glued to my body as I stripped out of the rest of my clothing.

"You have me. All of me" I stated softly.

We made love. It was exactly how the first time with a mate should be. Everything I dreamed about and looked forward to. We became one. Damon moaning my name as I rode him and then as our climaxes approached, I felt my canines extend. I bit into his neck as we reached completion, sealing the mate bond and our future together.

🖤💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤

I was gonna write a nice scene for the mating process but, decided not too. I am really tired and just want to close my eyes. Though I hope this wasn't too bad. Next, the epilogue. I want to thank you guys for giving this book a chance and sticking by my side through another Bamon story.

VOTE/COMMENT

---MissTAYTAY1 XOXO

💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤💓🖤