it's a deal

"Where are you? Betty and I are already inside. Duh. You're super mega late." Cheryl said on the phone while I was trying driving so hard not to die. So our driver wasn't around because my mom went with him.

"Save me a seat. I'm on a dilemma right now and I'm trying to survive, Cheryl."

And I, Veronica Lodge, need to drive after ages ago of driving because I hate commuting and duh first day in Riverdale High I'm in a bus? Hell no.

"What in the world are you surviving for?" She asked impatiently. Like they are waiting for me for hours. Duh, it's just 10 minutes.

I'm in the campus right now and I just need to park but the parking lot in the front seems so crowded and even if there's one space, I'm not gonna die bumping those cars.

So I found a spot near the soccer field and I hit the jackpot since it has no car. Yey.

"I'm fighting for my li—See ya later, bitch." Crashed. I just bumped into someone's car. What the hell? I smell trouble. I saw this black Lamborghini in my side mirror.

"Holy Crap. Why didn't I see this coming?!" I bumped my car?! I mean my mom's car?! I'm ready to face the consequences. I can pay for the scratches anyway.

Oh no. But well yeah, I know it's my fault. The car honked and honked wanting the owner to get out of my car, so I did. I got out my car fabulously and I knocked in the window of the driver's seat and slowly the mirror went down.

"Holy cow?!" I cussed because Jughead is the fucking owner. I saw him smirked and said, "Oh babe, what will you do? We keep bumping to each other." He walked towards me. I didn't move a glance but I didn't broke our eyes contact.

I raised my eyebrow, "Name your price, Mr. Jones. I can immediately transfer the money to your account."

"Hmmm. But if we're talking about money, I don't need them." Wow.

"So what do you need? A building or anything? Tell me now because I have things to do, Jughead." He smirked and the way he smirked I know that it's trouble. I don't want any trouble. I just want to peacefully survived this whole school year.

"You. I need you." He said and I raised my eyebrow, he added, "I need a ps." What...ps?? Is that a new brand of car or whatever?

"What in the world is ps?!" I asked angrily because I'm running out of patience here. If he's going to play, not with me. I don't have time for shits.

"Personal assistant, personal slave or my personal maid for one month. Meaning every time I call you to do things for me, you'll come." What the fuck? Is that even possible? Maid???

"No freaking way. I can afford a new Lamborghini if you want." I offered because hell no that I'm going to be a slave slash maid to him! Ew! I don't even plan to bump into him again.

"No. Deal or the whole Riverdale will know that I got you, Vee. You lost it too me." He walked towards me again until my back is bumped into the front of his car. Now, I'm mad like super. Fuuck this boy. Blackmailing me using what happened between us?!!

"There's no way that I'll be anyone's slave. I'm Veronica Lodge. Can I just hire somebody to be your PA?! And FYI, Jughead the Jones, it was an accident and if you haven't drove that way I wouldn't be bumping my freaking car to you—" the freak man. He suddenly pinned me down and he's kissing me like for real here in the hood of his car like legit.

I'm trying to resist him but wth is wrong with me?! I hate myself.

"Why the heck do you keep kissing me like you own me?!" I said as our kiss broke. Typical assholes. He's just like every boys I've dated.

"Because I do what I want to do, Lodge." He said then he wrapped my legs into his waist like I don't wear a skirt. My skirt went higher and higher and I'm exposed.

"This is a freaking public place and a rape, Jughead. Stop now!" I said but he just continued doing what he wanted to do. "This isn't rape if the other party is willing. Say yes to my offer or I wouldn't stop even when people will start to go out of the court because the ceremony is almost over." He said that the mere fact of people seeing me making out in the hood of his car is horrifying.

"Wow. You are so freaking smart. It's a deal." I said sarcastically at my defeat then I pushed him away then he smirked at my remark.

"That's what I like about you, Lodge." I walked away hearing his words. I don't know but those words hurt me. I just...I just didn't like the way he is blackmailing me for whatever happened to us in NYC. And for the first time ever, I'm hurt because of a boy. Is he like every one else? He's fucking objectifying me and doing whatever he wants to do.

A freaking boy that could ruin my whole day!
Ughhh. Why do I need to cross paths with him?! I freaking need a distraction.

This is a nightmare!

-

hey guys! i rlly appreciate your comments and votes so mwa mwa. thanks!