bad, bad, bad

"I'm so bloody tired," I said to him as we rest in another aesthetic coffee shop but he suddenly gave me a jacket leaving only his white sando on him, "Wear it."

After we visiting almost all of the hotels here, we ran out of hope. Every hotel is fully booked! So, we're going to rest then find a place to rest until tomorrow morning when the typhoon finally stops.

"Why?" I protested as I scan the surrounding and they are all looking to Jughead's body especially the girls! Ughh! Why do he need to take of his jacket?! I can see their heart eyes at Jughead and he didn't seem to notice them.

"Keep it to yourself, Forsythe," I said as we sit down to eat something because it's been hours since we look for some place to sleep in.

"I like the way you call by my name but you need to wear it." He annoyingly said to me as I rolled my eyes because he's being annoying, "I don't need it. You need it more, I guess? Stop showing your body to those girls. They are drooling over you and you're liking their attention huh," I argued without stopping.

But he didn't listen and he put the jacket over my shoulders, I was going to complain but instead I glared at the girls so they need to know that they have no chance and so they can now stopped staring at him.

After doing that, I looked at Jughead and I raised a brow. I saw Jug's lips slowly turning into devilish smirk and my jaw dropped at that.

"You might get the idea wrong. I'm not owning you and I'm not being possessive!" I suddenly said being defensive bc that's what I thought what's on his mind but then he bend over me and he put a band aid on my knee.

I can't help it but to be flattered by the things he did today. It's kinda sweet and annoyingly good. After he put it, he looked up at me, then he chuckled, "But babe, who says you can't? I like it when you're owning me."

Fuck it. The way he said 'babe' made the memories all come back.

"I can? W-what do you mean?—I mean w-what the hell are you talking about?!" I stuttered as I am so embarrassed to words I've just said and I admit that I'm totally swayed by his flirting and my jaw dropped when he flashed me a grin.

"You already own me and I own you," He said chuckling casually like it's just normal.

"Let's find a motel room, I'm tired." I looked away at him totally embarrassed as I stood up to go to the counter.

"We'll both get tired more if we find one," He joked and he chuckled teasing me like the way he teased me before. I looked at him and I show him my middle finger and he chuckled.

"So then I hope we freeze in your car and die," I said completely pissed and he just huskily laughed at my statement. His laugh is kinda attractive—UGH ERASE THAT.

"Stop laughing, Jughead!" I said firmly because his laughter is the symbol of his winning and I freaking lost this round. My gosh! I can't believe how he got me there like that!