fake luv

"Bro, I know what you did there. Did you only talk or there was touching and kissing?" Reggie chuckled after asking that question to Jughead but he just said, "Get a life, Mantle."

We left the locker room because they continued their practice. Some of the boys are started practicing while Jughead stay with me to say, "Buy us some burgers and drinks at Pop's. I'll be waiting."

He said to me as I sit in the bleachers. And I look at him and said sarcastically, "As you wish." Then he tapped my head like I was a puppy or what.

"Don't touch my hair." I said because I am so annoyed today. It's already 4:45 pm and I wanted to be home but because of him I am staying here like a dog and as a maid or what.

"Be back or else there's so much more than being my fake girlfriend, Lodge." He said then I stand lazily and walked away from the court and I saw some boy and I said.

"Hi! Can you buy me some 10 burgers and drinks in Pop's it's just ten minute—" I asked kindly while fixing his hair without any bitchy tone.

"Sureeeee sureee." After that I gave him some money and my sweetest smile. And he ran as quickly as he could.

Easy, Jug. Easy.

I hid in the river vixen's locker room as I wait for the boy in glasses while texting Betty about my whereabouts and Cheryl if she's going to school tomorrow.

We have a lot of quizzes but thanks to Jughead I am not able to review them, maybe later at night? Hmmmm.

So the boy came and I thanked him. He just nod like he's starstruck to me. Flips my hair. Just kidding. Thanks to him, anyway. Being maid is easy af. Woooooo.

I walked confidently in the hallway as I held the paper bags in my hand. I went to the court and I said, "Boys! Snack timeeee!" I saw Jughead looking at me then he smirked.

The boys thanked me because they thought I brought them snacks voluntarily. This is the payment that Jughead wants, boys. Food specifically burgers.

Should I tell Dad to buy Pop's for him? I could do that. So that, I am not chained to him anymore.

"Advantages of having a girlfriend, guys. Get some already. Too bad, she's already taken." Reggie said while looking at me and I raised my eyebrow at the term 'girlfriend'.

I want to vomit guys. Help. Girlfriend?! What. The. Freaking. Hell. Girlfriend?! Wow. I am ready to explode because of anger but I try to be calm while cursing Reggie inside my head.

He fist bumped me and so I cooperated of course. He's a friend already. Jughead suddenly came towards me and he put his hands over my shoulders.

"Man, you're so possesive." Archie chuckled and so is the whole players.

Damn it. After minutes they practice again while I was reading some of my notes. This is so freaking waste of time!

Being maid means watching over him like a child? I didn't know that I become a babysitter. Can I just get home, guyssss? He's getting into my nerves!

"Come here," he said while his sweats are dripping in his face and body. Ewwww. Btw, he's shirtless like every boys now because they are sweating like crazy.

"Uh noooo." I said but he just repeated what he said, "I said come here." He said authoritatively while he's in the court.

I picked his towel even though he doesn't said so. I walked lazily towards him. The only thing that keeps us apart is the railing but he managed to push me towards him using his hands on my waist.

I started tapping the towel in his face then he looks at me intensely. Then I started tapping the towel into his shoulder down to his body.

"Hmmmm. I didn't say so." He said while looking at me then he smirked.

"I'm acting as you're fake girlfriend." I said emphasising the word 'girlfriend' as he laughed with my annoyance.

Even though I did this voluntarily just because I want to—Uhmmm erase that. Just because I want to do something because I was so bored.

"Hmmm. Don't you like that? You have a good-looking extra hot fake boyfriend." He just said while smiling and we looked at each other so long. I looked away by raising my eyebrow.

I just continued removing all the sweats in his face to distract my beating heart. Act coldly, bitch.

You. so. freaking. precious. when. you. smile.

"Man, I'm so jealous." Archie said while Reggie said, "Fuck bro, you have Val. I feel so alone." And they chuckled while re-enacting the things I did to Jughead.

I laughed and I said to them, "My friends are available, guys." I just wanted to remind Archie that Betty is always available for him and to Reggie for letting go Cheryl Bombshell.

"Cheryl?" Reggie asked shockingly and his face glow up like a happy kid. Boy, he still likes Cheryl. My gosh.

"Yes, of course and Betty. Who else are my friends?" He seemed happy to know that Cheryl don't have someone by her side right now.

Oooh, did I hear that right? Hmmm. I smell someone wanting to get back together?! OMG!

"You want me to ride this motorcycle? Jughead, I'm not going to ride this." I said as I scan the motorcycle.

No way. I'm not going to ride this thing. And duh, I'm wearing a skirt and there's no helmet, what about my hair? It will become so frizzy and hard to comb.

"Then bye, I'm offering my baby to you and you rejected her." He said before starting his motorcycle engine and drove away so fast he disappeared right into my eyes.

"Go to hell, Jones!" I screamed to him even though he's so far already.

Just like that, he left me here infront of the Riverdale High?! Freak. It's already 6 pm. He didn't even convinced me and lend me his helmet.

I tried to contact our driver but he left again with my mom. Who the hell is going to fetch me here? Betty? She has no car! Cheryl? She's still in the hospital.

Should I walk all the way to Pop's? It's scary. I started walking when someone shouted, "Hey, princess in distress, want a ride?" I glanced to the direction where that come from and my face glow up with excitement.

-

hey guys! sooo, it's been days since i updated bc i'm still connecting the events on how will this story go bc i just type what pop up on my imaginations but i realised that i need a plot and a concept sooooooo yeah.

thanks for reading this story. love you all. and feel free to comment and vote guys. i appreciate it all. mwa mwa.