catastrophic date

"Tell me about it," I said to Betty since she knows about Jughead's gang. We're here in the ice cream shop near our school and they will actually come in my date later pretending they've got a triple date too with Kev.

So she explained that their gang is just like a fraternity. They don't kill, use drugs and stuff but they fight if necessary and they compete with the other two gangs too.

"They are 16, I guess? His father is really against it and him being a gang leader. He causes trouble, party too hard, always in detention, and often using his dad's power to get him out of those troubles." I just nod containing all the info about him.

"Additional info! Your date is a gang leader too. Specifically, Jughead's one of his rivals. There are four gangs here in Riverdale." She explained and I looked at her with i will kill you look.

"Betty, why now? I really hate him now because he's cringey and stuff but for my new image, I accepted his offer." I panicked because Jughead will probably know this and then he will punish me more?! Being slave is worst, what else is there to come?

Or maybe, he doesn't care, right? That's good. He will not care. As if he would? I haven't seen him since the deal. Good to know, hmmm.

"Didn't you see the way Cheryl and I glared at you?" She asked me and I raised my eyebrow.

"I did?" I said and she said, "Just go and end it if you don't really like him because if Jughead see you I don't know what will happen to Starbucks."

"I don't think Jughead cares, Betty." I said. I checked my phone and I'm already late for ten minutes.

"Uhh. Gotta go?" I said bc I'll just walk my way tp Starbucks. It's walking distance.

"Hey, I thought you will not come," Chad said and I smiled, "Why not?"

"You're an instant miss popular." He said and I replied, "And you're the captain of the football team."

We sat and he ordered some cheesecake and coffee. I saw Betty, Cheryl and Kevin sitting near to us and they are making faces.

So we talked and talked and 90% of our talks was all about him. I was so bored because all he talked about was his victory on soccer competition, his cars and the places he travelled.

When he was whispering something about me about the secret of being a good soccer player, I was so uncomfortable and I received a text so I backed away so suddenly.

I'm used to flirting but why do I feel like not flirting at all?

It's our group chat with Kevin. And all of them sent me a text.

Betty:

Getting cozy? Stay away from that ass. We're not leaving.

Cheryl:

Ew, flirty much?

Kevin:

I.hate.him. So cringe.

I laughed while reading their messages and Chuck looked at me like he wanted to know what I'm happy about

Me:

Can you interrupt us like spill some coffee over him? I stopped my flirty side to him. He never stops flirting. Ugh. Gross.

"Oh, my mom sent a funny text." I said and he just nod and he starts to talk about his life again

Blah.

Blah.

Blah.

Damn, I'm bored and I look at Cheryl and the gang and they are laughing at my state.

"You know, what? I'm done. I have things to do." I said and he asked, "Should I drive you home?" he asked kindly and I said, "I'm sorry but I didn't have fun talking to you and listening to your life stories." And I looked at my gang to save me but they are too busy talking.

"Veronica, wait!" He walked faster than me because I'm leaving the Starbucks and as I open the door he held my wrist so tight that my bone almost broke.

"Chuck, it hurts." I said as I'm struggling to get away from him. Btw, we're still inside and he's freaking making drama and issue here with me.

Duh, I'm building my new image as a less bitchy than my usual self. I don't want to stain it here in Riverdale with troubles and boys.

"Are you fcking serious?!" He asked angrily at me as if it was my fault that I didn't enjoy our boring catastrophic date.

I hate it when someone cussed at me. Like dude, no. It's a bug turn off.

"Let go." I said bravely because it really hurts.

"Mother chucker, stop this bull crap. Let go!" I said quietly because we're still inside SB.

"And what will you do, huh? Daddy's not gonna save you, he's rotting in prison. I heard your father's a criminal." He said mockingly like I care about it.

"Oh, nice sources but you should go to clinic first specifically to an otolaryngologist before accusing my father. He is innocent until proven guilty. And show me evidences that will tell my father's a criminal before accusing him." I said smartly because I know that I slayed him because people start to watch us.

I saw Betty, Cheryl and Kev rushing towards us but before they reach us suddenly the people gasped. I was caught off guard and I didn't know what just happened!

!!!

Chuck was on the floor with blood on his face. Guards were coming at us—No. Guards were coming for them to stop them from puching each other like a mad man while I stood there frozely like an ice.

What the hell is happening?!