begin again

"Tell me now then," I annoyingly said and he chuckled and he suddenly grabbed my hand to hold it and he put it in his coat. I tried to put it away but he already locked my hand with his mine.

"Don't be too excited," He said smirking and I glared at him, "Jughead."

"I'm not the fucking father," He said and my heart stopped for a minute. Oh gosh, it started to beat so fast because of hapiness I think. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"I don't care," I mumbled and I looked away because tbh my thoughts are all about wanting to kiss him as in right now! As in now!

But I am hesitating because I just pushed him for like a seconds ago acting like bitch and likw I don't want to see him. Ughh, I'm probably hella obssesed with him.

"Are you serious?" He asked like he's frustrated with what I just replied to him. Just fucking kiss me, idiot.

"Yeah," I reply simply to him bc FUCk i don't know what am I supposed to do okay like I'm really happy right now and I don't want to sound super excited right now and he doesn't get me.

Suddenly his hold to my hands suddenly loosened, "Fine. I know I hurt you but now you're hurting me for not responding to my great news so finally we could be together. I understand you. Maybe, you need some space," He said before standing up and not even glancing at me and now I'm mad. It angered me to the fact that I want to explode.

"I don't need a fucking space, Jughead." I finally said to him and he looked at me seriously, "Then what do you want, huh?"

"You," I said with all my heart because it's true. Years ago, I don't regret anything with him. He looked at me with the same intensity and once again, I am hypnotized with the way he looked at me.

"I am in love with you, Jughead Jones. And I don't care if you're the father or not—I don't fucking care anymore because all that matters now is I have you. I have you now. I know we keep hurting and fucking up each other but in the end I know that we're always getting back to each other." I breathed as I bite my lip from stopping myself from being so emotional.

"This is not so me," I said looking away again but he suddenly moved closer to me to touch my cheeks with his hands and he looked directly into my eyes.

"I love you just the way you are—every inch of you. And damn it, I don't know what to do everytime you are not around, I go crazy and I always explode with anger everytime you're with other guys. You poisoned me, Veronica. From the very first time I laid my eyes on you, I fucking own you." I don't know what to feel anymore. I am so in love with him and I am so happy right now.

I did what I want to do. I tiptoed to reach his lips and he is shocked to what I did but he suddenly and eagerly kiss me back slowly and passionately like we're gonna lose each other again tomorrow.

"Let's continue this later, I have a lot of things to ask you." He said stopping the kiss and I almost got annoyed with him stopping our kiss.

He hold my hands so tight and he squeezed it like he can't contain his hapiness and excitement.

"Who is Charles?" He asked me and I smirked looking at him while raising my brow, "Who is Kendall and who is the father? And probably you had sex because you also assumed you are the father? Am I right?" I asked like a freaking attorney. He chuckled boisteriosly. And I looked at him looking like a jealous wife.

"Are you an attorney now?" He joked to me while looking at me amusingly. What's there to be amused? I am fuming mad right now.

"You guess?" I asked annoyingly. He just chuckled again.

"Kendall's my friend, she's the only girl Iet in my life after you. Yes, we had. We were drunk and we both regret it. Because it made the atmosphere awkward. Lastly, Fangs is the father. We had a reunion party with the Serpents and I brought her with me." He briefly explained as I nod and he added, "Babe, please don't be mad."

"I'm not," I said being honest with him. Because one of the recipes of love is the truth or being honest with each other without secrets.

"Your turn," He said scanning my face as he smirked, "Who is Charles?"

"He is the only boy I trust and let in my life after you. We..." I stopped thinking if I should say this too but he nods signaling me to continue, "We were friends then we suddenly went to next level which was a terrible idea because we're both stuck in our past lovers. We had a multiple make outs and stuff, I may add." The latter sentence made his jaw clenched and he mumble a multiple curses, "Motherfucker."

"Sooo..." He looked at me slowly and I can see him gulping and his brows are arched like he's thinking deeply, "you didn't do it with him yet?" I nod smirking at him.

"Good because just thinking about you and him in the third base makes me lost my shit," He said huskily to me honestly and I chuckled, "Wow? So how about your home run with Kendall?"

"It was only once and it was a mistake. With Charles you had a LOOOOT of fun, I guess," He said sounding jealous and angry at the same time. I didn't answer him bc I don't know what to say to him bc tbh I did.

Charles made me forget the tragedies that happen in Riverdale. He made me feel at those times that I am not alone. We healed each other but we aren't meant to be together.

"But babe, I won't let that happen anymore. You're mine alone now," He said as he whispered to me and I kissed his cheeks and he looked surprised.

"I know, Jones. It's all in the past. What's important now is we are now together and I won't let you go again," I said looking at him and he suddenly kissed me then whispered to me, "Can we fcking get out here? I want to own all of you now," I chuckled at his statement making me punch him playfully at his chest.

"Did you miss me that much?" I asked still laughing at him and hejust said, "Babe, I waited a long time ago, four years without you is such a pain and now even weeks, I can't stay still." He said and I couldn't stop my heart from melting because I am just so happy right now.

He faced me and he buried his face in my neck while hugging me so tight, "I am so in love with you, Veronica Lodge. Let's begin again and treasure the past. 

I nod and nod and I can't help but to cry because of hapiness and I think this is one of beautiful moments that I will always treasure.

I LUV U ALL. THANKS FOR WAITING HUHU I KNOW I'VE BEEN INACTIVE FOR LIKE AGES BUT I AM REALLY TRYING TO WRITE AS SOON AS I CAN. MWA. UWU

 UWU