all these years

4 years later...

"Mom, are you sure you're gonna be okay here in Seoul?" I asked her and she nodded. I was packing my things because I will go back in NYC. Not in Riverdale though because my father's memories are still there and I am not ready yet.

After we lived in France, we flew to Seoul, South Korea for our safety and we've been here for 4 years. For four years, I haven't been in contact with anyone in Riverdale. We mysteriously disappeared like bubbles and the death of my father was all over the town, of course.

I already graduated succesfully as a fashion designer and sometimes, I also model. My designs are pretty famous here in Asia but when a big company in NYC offers me a project, I can't reject it anymore. I want to be back in NYC after all.

"Yes, mija. I have to take care our company here. It is going well after your dad's enemies went to prison." She said sighing.

YES. The death of my father is already avenged  and case closed when we passed the flashdrive  to FBI containing the illegal actions of my dad's partnership with the criminals who tried framing him for their crimes. That was 3 years ago.

I am free once again. I missed them so much, but I do this to survived for them and to see them again.

"Touchdown, New York City." I said. I went to the nearest coffee shop in the airport to meet someone. I don't know if she's coming.

I am trying to find my manager slash friend slash personal assistant called Nica. But then I received her messages.

Nica:

I am currently finding 'a beautiful condo with a nice view and balcony with a LOOOOOT of space for your designs and a touch of beige' which you said a while ago. Will be late. Don't be mad.

I laughed at her messages. Damn, Nica she knows me well. I like her sense of humour and sarcasm at me.

"Ronnie!" A familiar voice shouted and I rushed towards her to embraced her. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped open and my eyes started swelling. Before I went to the airport, I just chat her social media account that I'm coming back to NYC. Then, I can't believe that she really came.

"H-holy—holy mother of Bombshell! I missed you so fucking much." I hugged her tighter and she was sobbing so hard. Btw, she's an actress now.

"Dumb cow! You didn't call us even once!" She proclaimed hitting me and wiping her tears.

"I am so sorry. I don't have a choice! It happened so suddenly and so fast like lightning," I said as I embraced her again she whispered, "I am sorry about your dad. But now, your enemies are rightly punished for their crimes." She said comforting me as I nod.

"I have a lot to tell you!" She said excitedly and I nodded looking for another friend, "Where's Betty?" I asked.

"She's pregnant! She can't come later!" She said and I was once again shocked as fuck. She told me a lot of stories. What happened in those four years???? A lot for sure.

Jughead Jones. Where is he? I've been itching to ask Cheryl about him but I stopped myself because I know I will be hurt by her answer. What if he has a girlfriend already??? What if my return is too late???

"Pregnant by whom?!" I asked bewildered because fuck it my other best friend is pregnant? Can you believe that? I missed a lot.

"Archie Andrews did that," I laughed so hard damn they are still together after all of those years.