secret

"Why the hell are you late?!" I asked anooyingly because I waited for almost an hour now. What an actual fuck?!

We've been together for four weeks now and he did tHis?? For three weeks we had done some things that most couples do, of course, like movies, pizzas, and make outs and obviously arguments and misunderstandings.

Fuck, relationships.

"Babe, chill," He said chuckling while trying to hug me. WoW, ChILL?!!!! He's getting on my nerves again?

"Don't," I protested at him as I backed away. We have this project in Arts where the pairs will have an album of photos taken by each other and he is my partner obviously.

"Let's go," I said seriously opening the door of his car and I entered.

"Are you mad?" He asked and I ignored him as I wore my earphones and play a loud music.

"Why are we here?" I asked scanning the place. This is New Yory City, but at least. Oh my gahd.

"Cheryl said that your favorite cupcakes and coffee are here sooooo. Plus, we're going to shoot here." He said as he dragged me to my favorite coffee shop in New York.

"Forgive me????" He said as he scanned my face to see the hint of annoyance.

"Veronica Lodge is more than willing and able

"Veronica Lodge is more than willing and able." I said as he chuckled, "The power of my existence."

"I prefer the power of coffee and cupcakes," I said to him as we got out of the coffee shop and went to a park for a walk.

Ain't never felt this way

"Omg, it's been a while." I said as I dragged Jughead to the crowd of people around Lany performing in the middle of the park. It's already 7 pm btw.

Can't get enough so stay with me

This song hit me like a rock. Jones hand intertwined on mine and I couldn't look at him. I focused on watching Lany even though I am distracted af.

It's not like we got big plans

His hand started to play with my fingers and I looked at him to see that he is focused on watching too.

Let's drive around town holding hands

Ugh, stop Lany! Omg, Paul's voice. People started to sing a long and I did too because of the excitement.

And you need to know. You're the only one, alright alright.

He pulled me closer to him because the people started to crowded up in the stage and some were pushing me aside.

And you need to know that you keep me up all night, all night.

I snaked my other hand on his waist like I was hugging him to keep me warm because it's cold af and I am wearing no coat at all.