camping

"Are you ready?" Cheryl asked looking at me while I was staring down at my laptop for awhile now.

She checked my clothes that I will bring for our school camping tomorrow near the Sweetwater River. I wonder what would happen there.

I spaced out again thinking about my parents. There's something they are keeping from me.

"Hello, earth to raven haired princess?" Cheryl asked waving my panty in my face and I suddenly snatched it away.

"Everyday, I feel like there are new secrets and new lies. My mother keeps being weird and secretive. I am set aside in this family once again." I said as I still thinking about it.

She always go out with our driver saying that she would take care of dad's case

She always go out with our driver saying that she would take care of dad's case. She hired another new guards in our apartment which is kinda weird.

"Secrets are part of our lives, Ronnie. I feel that too from my own mother and father. Always. They are keeping something from us too. I guess they are not ready to share the business world to us yet," She explained and I just nod and agreed to her.

"Anyway, back to our business. Bring some swimsuits!" She excitedly said as she scanned my closet and I raised a brow.

"Cheryl, it's camping not a getaway." I said and she just smirked.

"I am completely aware! It's been added as an event to our camping: camp party near the river." She added and we both screamed.

"Btw, why is Betty's MIA. Again?" I asked Cheryl and she chuckled again, "You are stressing me out! It is their second date!"

"I forgot!" I said suddenly and she just replied raising a brow, "Is that the Jones effect on you?"

"Maybe?" I just said to her jokingly.

"You are so smitten with his charms." She said in mocking tone while laughing and we both laughed.

"Build your tents for 30 minutes and then after that, the activities will start by group and remember: the winning team will be exempted from PE examination

"Build your tents for 30 minutes and then after that, the activities will start by group and remember: the winning team will be exempted from PE examination." Our teacher said the moment we came to the spot.