you have me

"That happened?" Betty said while I just told her what just happened

"Oh girl, I like that attitude." Kev said while they continue to do their work.

"Btw, where is Cheryl?" I asked because she's been MIA since morning.

"You don't know? Cheryl didn't tell you?" Betty asked surprisingly and I was intrigued by the fact that my best friend didn't tell me why she is mia today.

"Her nana's condition has worsen so she needs to be in the hospital." I just nod I guess Cheryl didn't want me to know that she's suffering because her nana's the only one who really cares about her in their family since her parents are so busy about their maple syrup business in New York.

"Btw, how's oplan Barchie?" I asked and Kevin laughed and he said, "I managed to make her read in her bras in the window with me hiding in Archie's vision and because of that Archie saw her while he's changing clothes and they waved at each other awkwardly." He summarized it and I laughed

"Kevin, that is so embarrassing. Stop." She's laughing too and we all laughed.

"You shouldn't read! You should have stare at him seductively while changing too." I suggested but she just laughed.

"I can't do things like that!" She said and I said, "Yes, you can girl. Start being a less good girl now." convinced her and she just agreed. "Fine fine, Vee. I can't resist you anyway."

"And call him to flirt with him, duh. These days, the girl needs to be the first one to move."I said and she just made a face at me.

"Btw, Jug got your number from me!" She squealed from happiness like she likes us for real. It's a no for me.

"Betty, you do not! You broke your promise!" I said because I already told her to not give my number to anyone especially Jughead!

"Sorry, V. I have no choice." Betty said and I just said, "Fineeeeee!"

Btw, Chuck is suspended for a week and thanks to that I didn't face him today. I don't want to see his face ever.

"I have forgotten the good news!" I said and Betty looked at me to not beat the bush????

"We're in in the cheering squad! We just need to dance or what to get the votes of the vixens since we were cheerleaders back then and the river vixen needs an official captain." I said excitedly because I live for this. Cheerleading is part of my life, I guess.

While in the class, my phone kept beeping and beeping and I had to excuse myself to read them whether they were important or what.

13 missed call from unknown number?!

3 text messages

Unkown:

4 pm. Court.

Unknown:

Come. Or you'll regret it.

Unknown:

Don't try to fool me in dealing with my deal without doing it.

In the way he texted, I know who it is and this is the beginning?! Aaaah. I'm not ready to be his personal slave! I know he's just messing with me!

I walked way too fast too reached the basketball court. I wonder why the heck did he want to go to the basketball court?

I reached my destination and I saw some guys practicing basketball. And I scanned the area to see where is he and I gasped.

Jughead Jones is a basketball player?! I thought he was a writer?

Betty said he is a writer but then he stopped writing when he joined The Southside Serpents specifically when he became the leader of the gang.

And now he's a player?! How?!

"You came." He said the moment he saw me and he started to walk towards me. I saw Archie and Reggie behind him and they were laughing.

"Bro, do you have something to tell us?" Reggie said while smirking.

"Fuck man, you two are a thing?" Archie asked while looking at me.

I raised my eyebrow and I chuckled and said, "Not at all, Archie." But Jughead denied it and he said while smirking "Kinda, Arch." I looked at him with what the hell look but he just ignored me.

WTF?! I know what is this all about! My gosh, he's so fucking smart!

"Wow, bro you didn't tell us. She's too beautiful to be your fling." Someone said and I glanced at him to raise an eyebrow. Me as a fling?! No freaking way.

"Jughead Jones finally did it! I knew it." Reggie said and he fist bumped Archie and Archie jokingly said, "Oh man, you've hit jackpot!"

After he said it the players were cheering and jokingly saying we're totally cool together. No matter how hard I denied it, the players keep saying that I just want to not make an issue.

Totally not, people. "Jones, can we talk?" I asked him and he nod while someone said, "Uh oh, lover's quarrel."

"Or is it fling's quarrel?" Someone asked and they all laughed

Not. Funny. At. All.

He led me to the player's lockers room and he smirked and said, "What?"

"What the hell was that about?! Fling?!" I asked angrily even though I already know the answer.

"Why? You don't like the label of fling to you?" He said while looking at me.

"I don't do labels, Jones! Especially fling! I'm an independent woman." I said that's why I don't do anything like that and I don't want any label at all! He chuckled at the word 'independent'.

"Hmmmmm. Independent. Did I just ruin your chance to Archie and flirting with other guys?" He asked innocently and he smirked at me mockingly trying to test my temper.

"I can still fuck them, Jones." I said jokingly because I'm angry! He triggered me and he knew that.

I don't want to be owned by anyone because I own myself! That's supposed to be my image! We, women, own our body and we can do anything we want to.

But now, we are a thing to the eyes of the people?! What is that even mean? I don't do those thing, FYI! I want things to be temporary only!

"What did you say?" He asked angrily and I smiled flirtitiously. He looked annoyed.

"I said I can still fuck—" He cut me off by pushing me off the door and kissing me.

WTH. He pushed my body closer to his while his tongue is seeking an entrance to my mouth and without thinking I let him in. Our kiss was deepening. He then suddenly stopped.

Why did I even sound dissapointed?

"You can't, Lodge." He said while looking at me with his burning eyes that makes me wanna melt my coldness.

"How can you be sure, Jones?" I asked bravely while still not breaking the contact.

"I will make you stick to me so hard that you are stuck to me. And don't worry, you have an advantage. No one can hurt you because you have me, Lodge." He whispered to me. I can't even make a comeback or slay him with my words.

But I managed to say, "Let's see. I'm not a gum, nor a leech, Jones. I don't stick around." I smirked and he smirked back

"Hmmm. That will soon change, babe." He said while looking at me intensely.