you don't know me

I tried texting Betty and Cheryl to get the keys and save us from here but they are not responding! Are they busy?

He walked one step towards me and I step backed away from him smelling the smoke from cigarettes

"Did you just smoke in the library?!" I furiously asked because smoking is good but definitely it is super unhealthy not just for the user but also for the people around them.

I am stuck with him?! I tried opening the door but it's locked, really!

"So, I guess it's just the two of us here then." I said admiting my defeat. I walked towards him and he's siting leaning in the bookshelves then suddenly, he trapped me between his arms.

"What do you want to do?—Correction, what do you want me to do? Be Hermione to make the door magically open? Or Cinderella to clean this whole library? Or Nancy Drew—that's Betty meaning I can't." I sarcastically asked him and I rolled my eyes while he just chuckled.

"We have all night. I have better ideas." He said while grinning. I raised a brow and I touched his cheek.

"Babe, too bad because today's not the day for your little games." I said bluntly and he looked at me intensely. He grabbed my hand like I said something shocking.

WTH?!

"Do you think I'm playing games with you?" He said seriously and and he grinned. I blinked like what? Does he not? Don't be fooled, Veronica.

"I am hundred percent sure, Juggiekins." I said flirtatiously again and I looked at him seductively then I suddenly went back to my resting bitch face.

He just smirked and he said, "Let's see. Hmmm." And we looked at each other intensely like we're gonna kiss or what but my phone beeped so I picked it up.

Cheryl:

Now, you're texting because you need us. hmmpp.

I.don't.want.

Ask Nancy Drew. Maybe she'll help you.

Just kidding. Wait for an hour we're planning a lot.

This party is gonna be lit.

BTW, I'M STILL MAD LIKE A CHERYL BOMB.

"Jughead, please stop smoking. I am dying here!" I said to him but he didn't care! There are cctvs in here duh! He can be suspended if they see on the cameras.

"You can't stop me." He said and I suddenly said annoyed, "I guess your mom didn't teach you how dangerous it is when you were a kid."

"You don't know me at all." He said and I realised that the things I said is so trashy and hurtful.

FML. I better shut my mouth. I know it's kinda insensitive of me to say that to him. Oh gosh.

"I was raised by a nanny, if you're not informed. Alice left the moment I was born because she already have a family of her own. Then my dad made himself so busy in business and drinking liquor so he did not care about me." I blinked sinking it all and my heart aches and I want to sew my mouth for telling him that. Did I trigger him?

"I thought you are smart? Why not figure it out?" He coldly said while looking at me with no emotions. I can't even speak because I know that the words I said were hurtful but I don't why he got so cold.

I sighed not knowing what to said.

"Jughead, I didn't mean it

"Jughead, I didn't mean it. I was just annoyed that—" He cut me off by coldly saying, "That meant differently to me, raven-haired princess. Yes, I wasn't raised properly. I smoke and did a lot of bad things but you didn't know what I've been through."

"It wasn't like that! I've been through that too." Now, I am annoyed for real and real. I looked away wanting to burst out of my frustrations.

"Really? I don't think so." He started walking away. I don't what to do and I just said what's on my mind.

So it caught his attention, "My parents were married just for money. I was raised with fake love and also by a nanny, of course. They were around that time but they didn't shower me with love and affection." I slowly explained

Pretty sure, my childhood days were fancy but do you ever long for some comfort and love? That was I felt that time. I sighed because this is my first time drama talking to a boy. I can't believe I am opening up to him. I have drama to my friends but to a boy?

All of this is true. Because of that, I am seeking for people's comfort that makes me feel that I am not alone—specifically dating different boys. I am finding someone who can give me that comfort, I guess no one until he came.

I added, "I don't have anyone else by my side. That is why I don't know how to love. I have no idea about it. I don't deserve to be loved because when someone does I start to push them away, because I am afraid that they will just leave because I don't know how give it back to them in the same way."

He just looked at me but the coldness is evident in his face. This is the freaking first time I open up to boy! I don't even know is this is helpful???

"So look, I am sorry for saying it that way and you misunderstood it that way. That is not what I mean—I just don't want the smell of it—I was annoyed that's all.  Don't worry from now on, I won't mind you anymore. Okay?" I just said to ease the guilt inside of me but he's already turning his back on me. I didn't know that I shed a tear already.

But suddenly I regretted for saying I won't mind him anymore because to be hones I care about him

But suddenly I regretted for saying I won't mind him anymore because to be hones I care about him. I really do. A lot.

"Hey, Ronnie! I'm with Nancy Drew and we're on the rescue." Cheryl said and they opened the door. I suddenly wiped the tear on my cheek.

He didn't say a word and he just walked away.

Just. Like. That.

Maybe, he gave me peace after all but not the way I wanted it.