kiss me

We were all so wasted when Cheryl decided to play truth or dare

We were all so wasted when Cheryl decided to play truth or dare. We stopped the music and we all sat down in front of the chair.

"So people, the bottle chose Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift!" Cheryl said and we all cheered. So Archie will be the one who will  dare Betty and Betty will be the one who will ask some question to Archie.

"I dare you to go to five dates with me." Archie drunkly said and the trios reacted. And so we were.

"What the fuck? Are you serious?" Jughead asked and he looked at Betty

"Man, are you hitting on your bro's sister?" Reggie asked laughingly. I faced Betty and I smirked at her with the look this is your chance. She looked like she's going to faint anytime soon.

"He's drunk, guys!" Betty exclaimed but the other disagreed with her so she said, "Fine! Fine!"

"You got a date, Elizabeth!" Cheryl drunkly said. She is so drunk that's why Reggie guided her to make her sit beside Betty and Cheryl is already asleep.

"Hey, where's my question?" Archie said to Betty and she asked, "Are you and Val still a thing?"

"Not anymore, we broke up a week ago and we were not in touch anymore. That's why I am asking you out." Archie said. Jughead move to sit by my side and he snaked his hand into my waist.

I looked at him and he smirked, "I want to kiss you." Why is he doing this to me?! How to handle my unknown feelings?!

"Then do it, kiss me," I managed to say it flirtatiously said to him while my hand playfully touched his chest. Woah! I need to chill my heart! It's beating so crazy.

"Hmmm, nice try, babe

"Hmmm, nice try, babe. But not now. I want you to crave for me." He gently said while smirking to annoy me. Who can resist this boy? His fiery stares but ironically icy colored eyes could make my heart of ice melt.

I suddenly backed away from him because we were so close to each other. I punched his chest playfully while saying, "Asshole."

Suddenly, the bottle picked me and Reggie. "You first, Ronnie." Reggie said because I was assigned to have the truth from him and a dare for me.

"Uhhh, do you still like Cheryl? Don't try to hurt her because I am ready to kill anyone of you who will hurt my friends." I said to him and he chuckled.

"Yes. I still like her. I have no intentions in hurting her again." He said honestly.

He smirked. "Now, it's my turn," he said excitedly like he wants to make my life more miserable.

"Mantle, don't try to mess with her." Jughead said seriously. Reggie and Archie just chuckled.

"Lover boy, you'll love this one." He said to Jughead and they fist bumped each other!

"Yeah, baby. You'll thank Reggie for this." Archie said while chuckling.

"This is so unfair!!!!" I said to them annoyed and Jughead just laughed at me.

"I dare you to extend your contract with Jughead for four months. But he can just ask you for 5 favors a month so 20 more!" Reggie said excitedly and Jughead cheered for him.

"Fuck dude, you used your brain. I am so proud." They fist bumped again and I just sat there wanting to kill Reggie.

"I will kill you! We were supposed to be done tomorrow!" I said and Reggie just chuckled.

I want to end the contract because I am done being a maid! I am tired!

But I like it because it's the reason Jughead and I were seeing each other for almost everyday but also I want to it to end to know if Jughead will still stick to me just like we are now even without it.

"Babe, you're going to be stuck with me for four more months." He chuckeld and they walked to party again because Archie started to turn on the stereo again. I was left in the couch with Betty and some girls.

She looked at me then she said the words I said weeks ago, "Going with the flow? You'll never know in the end because I know he likes you, Vee."

Idk. What is wrong with me? Am I attached to him already?! What happened to the words I used to say like 'strong independent woman'?!

I guess in the end, we all need someone to hold on. Someone to lean. Someone to go to when everything's not okay.

I smirked and I chuckled, "Going with flow, of course, B. But this time, I want him to like me and remember me so bad."

Am I really falling for him?

"Yey, girl! Back to being the sultry one, aren't we?" She said. I winked and said to her, "Of course, it's in my blood."

"But wait, we need to improve your flirting game, Betty!" I exclaimed and we laughed together.

"You're smart but in that category, you score C-." We laughed again and she said, "Could you make it to A+?"