mine

"We're back to Riverdale. Are you really okay to be here?" Cheryl whispered as I scan the place. Same old Riverdale, just add some new buildings.

My father's enemies plan to turn this small town into a illegal shits has failed and thanks for that. The Pop's is still standing there like four years ago.

"Yes, of course. I should be," I miss this town so much. And coming back to this town, is like a waves hitting me real bad. This is town is so full of memories and also tragedy.

"Betty!!!" I hugged her as soon as I saw her. Her tummy is already growing. I am so excited for her.

"Oh my gods! I missed you so much, V!" She said as she hugged me real tight.

"Ooops, stop with the hugging. Your baby!" I chuckled and Cheryl laughed so loud and then she said, "They are just going to make a baby again. EAsy as a pie." She teased and Betty threw a pillow at her.

"Could you two pls stop." She said laughing at us. Suddenly, we were like high schoolers again laughing at some stuffs and talking about life.

"You met Juggie?" She asked me and I nod, "Yeah, he's completely over me." I said sadly as I remembered the things I did for him.

"I don't think so. You are each other's first love. It never dies." Betty said while Cheryl is making a coffee. We slept here and we're going back to New York this afternoon.

"He lost his family—The Serpents after the riot that happened here. They parted ways and some stayed like Sweet Pea, Toni and Fangs. He searched for you after that, we lost hope finding you but he still continued to find evidences that you are alive and then suddenly after months, he stopped. But he did search for you, hoping you're alive." Betty told me as we ate breakfast and I can't say anything to her. She also said that people thought that we ran away to save our faces from going to prison.

"Oh my gosh. He's been through a lot that year. I didn't know. At least, I should have said something to him. I—" I proclaimed realizing the things he did for me even after we broke up. So maybe that's why he treated me like this? It is because he didn't want to remember the pain again. Just like what Mantle said.

"Don't blame yourself, you'd been through a lot too and it happened. You're alive and so is he," Cheryl said as we sat.

Betty said, "Me and Cheryl cried a lot like a baby that time," And I chuckled, "Wow, you love me so much." We all laughed changing the topic into Barchie relationship and Sweet freaking Pea.

I have decided to say that I love him so bad, today and maybe after that if ever that it doesn't go to what I have in mind, I could move on and find a boyfriend. I've caused pain to him and he deserved a much more better.

As the elevator opened, I walked to his condo but before I got near to it. I saw him as he guided out a beautiful girl out of his condo.

They talked a little and they are smiling to each other then suddenly the girl kissed him and I can't bear it anymore. I walked away because I might fucking slap the bitch.

Maybe, that's why he seemed unaffected and not interested to whatever seducing things I did because he already have a—whether it's girlfriend or fling—whatever, ugh!

I can't ruin what he have now. He deserves happiness even if he find it with someone else.

"So, we meet again," I started as I saw my ex sitting in front of me. Well, we hadn't define our relationship but we hung out for like five months two years ago when we were still in college.