Little kids

Ok I'm sorry if I do sound mean but I just do not like little kids or babies.

Like they always staring at me as if I just stole their fucking sour patch kids, like imma blow the eye-rape whistle.

I hate when on the streets some kid just has to be spoiled and cry about some shit about sharing with people and stuff like stfu. If I was like that, and I wouldn't see the morning light the next day.

And then when they want something they gotta do whatever it take to annoy the hell out of me and scare me shitless when they run to their parents and snitch on me.

I swear my mind is set that they are little conniving satanic bastards.

There was this family who lived with me and my mom and some other dude, and they had a 5 year old girl.

She had to be those weird creepy little kids.

Like this girl would take pictures of me on her dads phone, and I was thinking of so many ways to strangle her that it's more than the digits of Pi.

I should be in a mental asylum.

But when I took pictures of her to annoy her, she would start screaming and crying like SHE DID NOT JUST DO THE SAME DAMN THING.

They're all demons, all of them.

She pisses me off and is spoiled as hell and and my mom doesn't even like her at all.

This girl always taking my phone and trying to put in my password and play games like, who you tryna mess with honey?

And there are times where I eating my snack and she asks if she can get some and I would sometimes say no and then she starts crying to her parents like man, you got your own fridge get off my food.

But sometimes I can't say no because my mom is there and I have to give her some and, when she eats she asks for more I'm like "ok bye, you had your feed shoo bye bye"

And when kids stare at you like omg I so want to rip their eye balls and ask why the fuck they are staring at me for.

I have no filter I learned that very soon.
One time I was walking home from my friends house, and my mom called.

I was passing by this house and on the porch were like 6 or 7 kids that look around ages of 9-3.

So while I was talking to my mom, I said something and this little girl mocked me.

So I stopped and look at the kids and they were all smiling like they stole some good ole candy from a candy store,

And then before I could stop myself I told her "Can you shut the fuck up, I sure wasn't talking to you."

And then she mocked me again, while the other kids started laughing and then I said "If you don't shut up right now, Santa Claus won't bring you any presents."

It worked and she actually started crying.

Yes, crying.
I started running because I was scared the mom would come out or something.

She deserved it, sorry.

Heck tbh my mom was even like "Just tell them fuck off and give them the middle finger."

Such a responsible mom :)

Well anyways yeah, I sure hope little kids won't somehow rule the Earth these days.

And if they do, I better be dead by the time that happens, because I do not want to live in torture thank you very much.