Stereotypes

Okay this maybe or maybe not be about stereotypes, and I may just turn it in to everything. But I just dislike a lot of things so bear with me :,)

First and foremost, I don't even know what I identify myself as. Clearly at birth, I am a girl. But it wasn't until months ago that I started to think what exactly I am.

You see it's like I'm both boy/girl, ask anyone. I even look like a boy sometimes. And now I feel like I'm not even ranting.

UhGGHHHH

Well, thing is my mom says I'm a girl and I should be doing "girl" things, it isn't like she isn't supportive. She just doesn't understand. I DONT want to wear a dress for prom, graduation, funeral, wedding or anything. I DONT want to wear make-up and I DONT want to wear high heels. But I'm "supposed" to.

Like nO.

Im not supposed to, I shouldn't feel obliged to, and to hell with that. If I wanna get a fucking suit and tie, I should be able to get one without further objection.

I actually don't know what to say :,)

AnD from now on, when I meet somebody I'm gonna ask them first, what they identify themselves as.

That's if I remember :,)

I myself can be girly sometimes, but also boyish. Idk ask my friends.

How do y'all think of me? Like I really want to know. And be in detail.

I literally got nothing else coming to my mind of what to say. Just if you were to ever date me, don't do cheesy things or something like that. Or go somewhere of a fancy candlelit dinner. Take me to a buffet or something lmao.

That's all cuz I didn't really think this through :,) people give me ideas on something that I can get mad on, and give me more time to write. Something serious, or something silly but that still gets me ranting.

Thank you :,)