Dentist

OK SO IMMA HAVE THIS ALL IN CAPITALIZED SO I SHOW THAT I'M REALLY PISSED, EVEN THOUGH THIS WAS 3 DAYS AGO.

Nvm, imma just capitalize when I want to.

So on Tuesday I was super excited because I was thinking that I would finally get my braces off, right?

Wrong.

When we got there, they checked my teeth and my mom and I, were both looking at each other hoping I would finally take my braces off.

But then he crushed my dreams.

You know what the dentist said? You know what's the reason I have to wear my braces for 6 more weeks?

This bitch said "Oh I'm so sorry, it's just I haven't seen you in the last 4 months, and were so good at wearing your rubber bands, but your upper teeth are too far apart from your bottom teeth."

Like bitch you really wanna get me pissed off.

First of fucking all, stop fucking praising me and saying I did good, shut the fuck up that's not gonna help you from me killing you.

Second of all, you fucking cancel almost every appointment because you're too fucking busy with other clients and only working ON ONE FUCKING DAY!
He should be working on 3 days not only one, what the fuck?

Fourth of all, you told me to wear these fucking rubber bands like a maniac, now you saying I wore them too much? Explain your fucking logic.

And last but not fucking least, you know how long I should have these braces? I got them since I was in 4th grade.

So now I'm in 7th, so go ahead and fucking guess.

I was supposed to wear these for 2 FUCKING YEARS!

But now once April comes, IT IS GONNA BE 3 FUCKING YEARS AND AN EXTRA 6 WEEKS

I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THESE BRACES OFF A YEAR AGO

What is this bullshit?

I got braces because I had an under bite, but now I have an over bite, SO WHEN I GO THERE AFTER 6 WEEKS FINISH AND HE TELLS I HAVE A FUCKING UNDERBITE HE'S A DEAD ASS MOTHERFUCKER, I HOPE YOU CAN CHOKE ON A PAIR OF RETAINERS AND GET YOUR ASS PRICKED AND BIT BY A PAIR OF GRANNY DENTURES YOU FUCKING COCK ASS MOUTH CLEANER

ok imma go now ;((( I'm just so fucking pissed I'm really sorry forgive me?