Education system

High school sucks. Like it's actual trash.

It's not even that, it's our education, we literally spend most of our lives, 7 hours, 5 days a week, for some bullshit we'll never need. I should be PAID TO TOLERATE THIS CRAP BRUV.

Like first of all, math is trash. I swear it was so much easier, like I feel they're just making up shit now to make us keep coming back. Like wtf is the square root of 2 times the square root of 3 to the 1/2 power ever gonna fucking help me get a job?

Literally I'm so done with school, I rather be homeschooled. There are so much benefits, no money spent, no gas wasting, staying home, I'll feel safe and comfortable, I can eat my own food, and all that but noOOOOOOO...

My moms like "Oh YoU nEeD tO SoCiALiZe AnD tALk tO PeOpLe AnD dEaL WiTh ThEm"

Oh, so my social life is more important than my safety? Cuz I don't have to worry about a fucking school shooter at my own home. All these people are trashy, noisy, and so fucking annoying, like that isn't giving me any experience at all.

There's a lot of shit they teach us that we will absolutely never need, like never bro. Like...

NEVER

damn they can't get that through their fucking HeAd.

Homework is useless, I already have to be at that shitty place for 7 hours a day, and you want me to bring some shit back at home and do it? Fuck you, that's why I come back the next day so I can learn it again and understand it, you cunt-fuck no-life raggedy-dusty-musty-trashy-fuck tard asshole.

Also fuck your "ThE bELL dOeSn'T DiSmiSs YoU i Do" bitch then what the fuck is it there for? Decoration??? Goddamn, even people at church leave when the bell rings, why can't I?

DoNaLd TrUmP wants to be strict on the national free breakfast program for kids who don't eat breakfast at home, he wants to kick a lot of them out like....

FUCK YOU BRO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT 5 DAYS A WEEK AND YOU CANT EVEN GIVE ME FREE FUCKING FOOD? FOOD, THAT BY THE WAY, IS ACTUAL TRASH?? LIKE IT ALREADY TASTE BAD AND YOU COULDNT GIVE BETTER SERVICE???? THE FUCK DO I LOOK LIKE?

Stupid fucking orangutan-fake-toupee-bitch-ass-cunt.

He's strict about fucking TRASH ASS FOOD THATS FREE, BUT HE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OUR EDUCATION?? NAH NAH BRO THE LEAST YOU COULD DO FOR MAKING ME GO TO SCHOOL AGAINST MY WILL IS GIVE ME FREE FOOD, EVEN IF IT IS TRASH.

Our education system is actual trash like, they teach us stop that we never used in our daily lives and never will. Like have you seen American kids? They all look fucking depressed, stressed, pressed, and upset. They're tired, they sHOULDNT BE EXPERIENCING STRESS AT THIS AGE BRO, and adults are like "Oh yOuR'e ToO yOuNg tO bE sTrEsSiNg OuT" WELL YOU COULD BLAME IT ON OUR FUCKING SCHOOLS FOR DOING THAT.

Fucking teachers be so disrespectful, but when we give the same energy back they're like "YoU gUyS aRe So RuDe, blah blah blah blah.."

okay boomer.

Why can't teach us how to pay our bills? How to get a job? How to use a credit card? But nooo

Instead we learn the fucking theSIS STATEMENT OF A GODDAMN INTRODUCTION.

Fuck this shit, I'm so done with this, like honestly. I've seen that a research study has shown that high school kids stress levels are the same as psychiatric patients from the 1950's.

THATS NOT FUCKING NORMAL DUDE.

It's only America istg, it's going downhill from it's peak years. It's actual trash, the kids are trash, the system is trash, the adults are trash, like fuck. I don't think you've seen the more depressed kids in another countries except America.

That concludes my rant cuz I'm tired. GooDNIGHT