Shy

Ok so this may not sound believable but I can actually pretty quiet and timid. That's only if I don't know you as much or not at all then I become "shy" me.

I mean now I'm not as shy then when I was young but the reason I'm writing this is cuz I get pissed when someone pressures me into talking with people I couldn't give a snail's ass about.

Just today my mom went to her cousins house and they are Colombian and they are tight on good manners. So they just asked me about things and I just gave them a one-word answer because I seriously didn't want to talk.

So then my mom's cousin's wife asked me if I wanted to go to Mexico for the summer or not. And I shrugged because I didn't know if I wanted to Mexico or not, myself.

She started teasing me and shit like if "cat got your tongue" and telling me to speak up and not just shrug and shit.

So was my mom she was like "You say no ma'am or yes ma'am." And she legit fucking hit me when I was a little kid if I didn't say hello to people and stuff like, which is complete and utter bullshit because how tf would that teach me good manners.

So they finally stopped putting the attention on me, and the wife's niece came and she's like 5 years old I think.

She didn't really know my mom and I, and she's shy just like me, but they kept telling her to say good morning to us. She kept looking away and smiling and she was quiet.

Then her mom came and she became a member of the pressuring club too, woohoo 🙄

But then she came behind her and threateningly told her to same good morning, and she still didn't.

So her mom hit her twice, and she started crying.
Which I find really fucking stupid because that's not gonna teach her shit at all, just shows you're a bitchy ass parent that doesn't fucking know manners there self.

After that they put the attention on me again and I either kept quiet or just say maybe two words and that's all.

Finally after that we got to leave and I told my mom how stupid it was for my cousin's mom to hit her.

She then start yelling at me saying that's how you teach a kid and shit blah blah blah.

I really wanted to smack her with a brick right there, I'm sorry.

If someone doesn't want to talk then they should've have too unless they built up the courage to talk then they can.

But fucking pressuring them and shit is not how you do it, and you're not helping for shit you're just being a goddamn asshole.

I hate this stupid world, for fuck of the fucks sake why can't people have common sense and be logical for fucking once? Wth