Couples

Ok I know you are able to express your feelings with someone and shit, but please keep it PG-13!

Like I seriously don't need to see you people looking at each other as if you want to rip each other's clothes off.

There was this one time I went to iHop and there was this couple in front of me.

It was crowded in there and they finished their food.

BUT GUESS WHAT????

They kept smooching each other and whispering some romantic bullshit and they stayed there like for 30 minutes, when some other people can be sitting there, eating already.

Tbh they are lucky I wasn't the one waiting for a table, or shit would've gone down.

And then when they get too serious.

Like you fucking hears groans and the wall feels like it's gonna crumble very fucking soon.

Can y'all shut up? Like I'm tryna sleep here.

But girls these days, they need to step up their game.

Like stop asking your boyfriend for gifts on Valentine's Day or better yet ACTUALLY FUCKING GIVE HIM SOMETHING TOO.

I know it's not all girls but mostly all.

And when either gender gets clingy, it's so freaking cringy.

Hey that rhymed :).

You see, now that's why I'm single :)

This is for some boys: If you don't get your fucking act straight and treat your girl like she's your queen, you'll be a dead bitch.(Ahem* not pointing to anyone)

This is for some girls: Y'all better act likes he's your king and actually give him something too and lend him a shoulder when he needs it.

I hate when in High school when a boy and girl start dating, the boy's friends make it act like she's only a fuck buddy.

Sometimes.

And they make you feel like third-wheel, like plz don't imma get embarrassed.

Poor third-wheels ;(

YALL JUST KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF AND THEN ONCE YOURE ALONE YOU GUYS CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.