Whoop whoop

Just wanted to do something cuz I'm bored. Yo y'all, like I literally hate when teachers are like "WhY dO i HeAr YoU gUyS tAlKiNg?"

IDK MAYBE BECAUSE YOU HAVE EARS AND YOU'RE NOT DEAF????? JUST A SUGGESTION MATE, IT COULD BE THAT. Omgggg teachers get more annoying each and every day.

Like literally 5 weeks ago I got a new backpack right? And (yes Ik the dress code leave me alone) it's not see-through, but it's pointless buying a new backpack when you already had one that was given to you as a gift.

So now 5 weeks pass, and on Wednesday I think it was, I got a fucking dress code violation for not having a see-through backpack. AFTER
5

FUCKING

WEEKS

YOU

FINALLY

REALIZE

I

AINT

GOT

A

"LEGAL"

BACKPACK???

Like damn, at least you could've been more damn observant.

oH

AND YOU DONT HAVE A SEE THROUGH BAG EITHeR SO YOU CAN SHUT UP ABOUT MINE YOU FREAKING TWAT IDC IF YOURE A TEACHER, :( THIS IS OPPRESION AGAINST STUDENTS

I mean idek know you at all, you can be hiding a gun, or a dildo in there for all I fucking know.

AlSo

Idk who the hell made it legal for teachers to take students phones, but like you need to be stopped. It's pretty damn pointless to be learning anyways, like fuck, in science class I be learning about rocks.

fUcKiNg

ROCKS!!!!

💀💀 how tf is learning about rocks gonna ever help me find out whether or not your dog has a stomach virus? (Cuz I wanna be a vet)

And I hate when your mom calls you and you ask the teacher if you can answer and they say no, and you say that's your mom and they say they don't care.

Like BiTcH... my mom is way more important than you are, and this call could be an emergency sO yOu CaN fUcK oFf. And not only that, you don't even pay for my phone nor have any authority over it, and if I did not give you the permission to have it, it's considered stealing. I don't give a fuck if the school board says it's allowed, it is MY possession in which THEY took without MY permission, so FUCK you.

Damn I'm cursing a lot today.

And then when students are talking and the teacher is like "I'll wait" lmfao bitch, then wait. Might as well wait for the rest of the period.

And there's the Assistant Principals, one who does not know basic math I guess.

So we have 4 minutes to get to our next period, and then this AP be standing in the hallway like "YoU bEtTeR hUrRy Up BeCaUsE tHeRe'S oNlY 30 sEcOnDs LeFt."

When in reality it's 2 minutes left, like sir do you need to go back to math class??? It's around the corner if you want me to show you.

And brooo, I hate when there's the students that do exactly what the teacher DOESN'T want you to do, and it affects the whole class. Like, stfu and not ruin my day dude. You booger-picking cunt face.

AND IM ABOUT TO ENTER IM HIGHSCHOOL SO NOW ITS EVEN MORE TIME TO FREAK THE FUCK OUT FOR FOUR YEARS FOR A GODDAMN PIECE OF PAPER. (Lmao I said for so much, might as well be Wendys For Four For special, or however you spell it.)

Also I hate when some teachers think they can do whatever the fuck they want without a reasonable explanation. Like my bitch ass cooking teacher said we had to do a sewing project, a few days later we ALSO had to do a two-page essay of what the fuck I wanted to be and what the fuck you had to do. And then, after students were getting on her nerves, she was about to drop it all and give us a fucking multiple-question test.

Like bitch, how are you qualified to be here again? And I couldn't even do my sewing project cuz I started it late because she did not tell me what the fuCK TO DO.

Her ass was also about to fail me and put me in summer classes all cuz I didn't bring it on the day I was supposed to have her for exams, even tHOUGH she DIDNT give us a due date.

:,) I'm so glad I'm leaving that school. Even though I'll miss my friends who aren't going to the same high school as I am. I just hope high school won't fuck me so hard in the ass.

So for anyone in high school, give me tips please :,).