The Scientist

He stood up from his workspace, picked up the remote and turned on the TV.

"... hundreds of enthusiastic gamers are here today, some already in line as early as last night for Player 02's  Game Launch Party!"

He growled low then hurled the TV remote against the wall.

"...and with me now is Player 02's CEO and Ultimate Gamer, Jay Faulkerson II and his lovely date for tonight's event, Miss...?"

The camera panned to show the CEO's date, dressed beautifully in a tight fitting little black dress and sky-high heels.

"Nic Mendoza."

He moved closer to the TV and knelt down, his eyes drawn to the woman holding onto the CEO's arm.

Oh, hello beautiful.

"We're looking forward to everyone's feedback on our latest game, Joyce. We made sure that our newest game, Rules of Armaggedon, is more complex, more entertaining and of course more challenging to keep all our loyal gamers and supporters on their toes."

Am I keeping you on your toes, Faulkerson? Do you know what I have in store for you?

"... thank you, Jay! If you don't mind me asking though, may I know who your date is wearing tonight? Miss Nic? That dress is to die for. Designer?"

He watched as the CEO disentangled his arm from the woman's grip to push her slightly closer to the TV reporter, then suddenly swooped down to plant a quick kiss on her shoulder.

"I'm wearing Patty Ang."

"You look very lovely, Miss Mendoza. You're a lucky guy, Jay."

"Oh you have no idea, Joyce."

Your luck's about to run out, Faulkerson.

He then yanked the TV plug off the wall before walking back towards his workspace.

Soon, it'll be game over for you. And your pretty girl too.

*•*•*

Author's note: I'm baaaaaaaack.

Let your response be: Ay nawala ka pala?

Charot. Eto na po. Nagsusulat na ulet.