Charlie Brown

"Hijo, where are you off too?"

"Out."

The elderly woman sighed.

"Anak, I wish you'd forget this... this need to hurt Jay. He was your friend. You were like brothers. Why don't you talk t—"

Like a maddened bull he charged to where the elderly woman was sitting and gripped her arms tightly, shaking her.

"HE IS NOT MY BROTHER!! TAKE IT BACK! HE IS NOT!"

She cowered under the force of his anger, wincing as his fingers dug into her flesh.

"He took everything away from me, Ma! EVERYTHING! He needs to pay for that! I won't stop until I take everything away from him too!"

Tears ran down her face, clouding her already blurry eyesight but she made one more plea and hoped that it would not be met with another violent outburst.

"Anak, please. You need help. Let's go see Doktora Roces. You just need to take your meds again. Please, hijo. Please don't let this hate consume you."

The sound of flesh hitting flesh pierced the air.

"NO MORE DOCTORS!! NO MORE MEDS!! I am not sick, Ma. He is! Si Jay ang siraulo! He is the reason for my misery! Our misery! He took everything that is rightfully mine! Tayo dapat ang mayaman, Ma! Hindi siya! Ako dapat ang panalo! He made me this way tapos kakampihan mo pa?!"

She held her swollen cheek as rivulets of tears stung the scraped skin just beneath her eye.

"I am always on your side, anak. Always. You know that. Even if you hurt me. Even if you keep me locked up. I love you, anak. Please, maniwa—"

He straightened up and took a step back, his face already expressionless and his eyes, blank.

"There's food on the table. I'll be home before midnight."

"Juan Carlo..."

"Stay out of this, Ma. I'll be fine once he's gone. We'll be happy again. Rich and happy, Ma. Just wait and see."

*•*•*

Author's note: This is important so please read carefully. The characters in this story whilst inspired by real life people are STILL FICTIONAL.

Please do not use this story to create issues that will ultimately affect A&M.

I did not write this to further incite chaos. Please respect that.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE:

24/7 just hit the #4 spot in Fanfiction! With 35K reads and 6K votes in just a little over two weeks! Thank you!!

Ang daming !!!! Sorrnah. Excited lang.