Lucky Charm (Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter

Erik rolled down the window and I looked out trying to get their attention. I pulled my breasts out of my top, flashing them. They rolled down their window checking me out before Erik pulled a gun out, right past my face and shot them both with one bullet. It penetrated  through both heads and shot out the side window. They swerved off the road and landed into the nearby ocean we were driving over.

I rolled the window back up casually and loaded my own guns.

" Your job tonight, is to sit there and look pretty until it's time to use that thing. I'm serious B, don't go against the plan. The last thing we'd want is for you to get hurt and I gotta' go to some shady ass black magic priest doctor because going to a regular hospital would give us away ", he complained.

" I'm the one who thinks things through. You're the one who's hot and cold. You just be careful ", I snort.

" I'm serious B ", he looked at me aggressively.

" Okay ", I whine.

" I stretched out my clutch putting these ugly ass guns in there ", I sighed.

" Well when we get this money, you can have all the purses you want. Take this, you'll need it ", he promised me as he pulled up near the casino. He handed me a sharp pocket knife that belonged to him. I pushed it inside my bra. We parked the car just a few blocks down from our destination.

" You mentally ready for this right ? Say it now cause there ain't no turning back once we enter ", he warned. We both got out of the car. He pushed me up against it and pulled my dress up exposing my thigh. He placed two guns in my thigh strap to conceal the weapons. He pulled my dress back down and handed me my clutch that held the money and extra bullets.

" Yes. I want money ! ", I stormed past him to the opening.

At the front entrance we stopped. He pulled me to him before he lowered his lips down onto mine, bringing me into a deep kiss that lasted longer than it should have. His lips trailed down to my slim neck, biting it softly. I gasped at the public act of affection. He pulled away, holding my chin. It was our tradition to kiss before doing something like this. He claimed it was a good luck kiss, and that I was his lucky charm. I earned the name when I used to do rounds with his boys back in Michigan before we moved.

" Get it done and I'm going to make you very very happy  ", he spoke seductively as his hand massaged my ass. Getting aroused before something like this only made me work ten times harder. He knew that.

" Yes sir ", I walked away from him in my extravagant gown and looking for the best target I could possibly find. I found a gambling table, filled with rich looking white men. I made my way over inserting myself into a game.

" I've got 100. Down ", I placed my money on the table as they shook the dice.

" Oh come on. You need a little more than that little lady. Play big ", a big wealthy white man chuckled at me.

" Well. A girls gotta' pay her bills. I need a little left over. Don't you think ? ", I shot flirtatious eyes at him.

" Hm. I see. Well a beautiful woman such as yourself shouldn't be betting money. You should be getting money. What's your name honey ? ", he picked up my hand and kissed the back of it. I nearly jumped out of my skin but I was great at hiding my disgust.

" It's....Mia. And you ? ", I giggled at him.

" I'm Patrick Dawny. Why don't you let me buy you a drink Ms. Mia ? ", he wouldn't let go off my hand but I obliged. He didn't want me to have a choice to say no.  We walked over to a bar. He ordered me something sweet thinking I couldn't down anything stronger. I drank like a fish out of water when it came to alcohol. Not my greatest accomplishment but Erik's influence was there.