Whitepicketfence (New chapter)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Be sure to read the chapter "the apology" before reading this chapter !!!!

Both Erik and I must have looked visibly shaken because he looked between the two of us strangely before placing a file on his desk. He pulls out two photos. 

Jason and Kevin

"  Jason menelik is the perpetrator of Bia's accident

" Jason menelik is the perpetrator of Bia's accident. He hit her with his car. He and Kevin Montoya were coming up with an elaborate plan to steal the formula of the heart shaped herb from Tyler Pinkett, steal the assets from your apartment and get to
Wakanda. Kevin had plans ingesting the herb on his way to Wakanda. Erik, did the herb have any lasting effects on you other than reviving you ? ", T'challa asked Erik.

" It gave me better senses and reflexes but other than that I don't have any real powers. It was more of an emergency back up in case things went left. It's hard to duplicate the effects ", said Erik.

" Well my best guess is that he believed this serum would somehow give him super human abilities. Maybe he believed he could do something with them somehow. Kevin was in on it for the money and power. Unfortunately shortly after Jason took the herb formula along with a slew of other drugs he killed kevin, Dante Anderson, Anntone Jackson, Kevin, and two girls ", he pulled out pictures identifying each person.

" Olivia Nate and Destiny Burgos. It seemed from Jason's messages that he had a weird vendetta towards you Bia. It seemed like he thought anyone in connection with you was risk. The only two survivors are 3 year old Analise Burgos and Tyler Pinkett. Tyler is still recovering in the hospital and the child has been placed in foster care. I am just getting the news after deep digging. It happened not too long after you both left . I am deeply sorry ", he broke the news.

For a moment I couldn't believe what he told me. My Destiny ? Gone ? All the guys I'd come to know over the years ? Antonne had a family. Dante never messed with anyone .