Flashback 1 ( Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter

Bia pov*

The man who I'd went on a car date with had me sitting across his bed waiting for him. He was busy looking for condoms and cursing across the room when he couldn't find them quick enough. I sat with my arms folded watching him tear his room apart with a half erection. It was quite the sight to see especially after he conveyed such a calm, suave composure during our car ride. I sighed laying against the bed with my arms and legs spread eagle tracing the ceiling fan with my eyes.

" Finally...shit. I just knew if I had to run to the gas station you'd be over it ", he exhaled sitting the box of condoms beside the bed. He sat down on a computer chair across from the bed watching me. I sat back up leaning on my arms and watching him as well.

" I'm glad you're getting comfortable. That's important....especially with how invase my questions are about to get. I just have to know.....", he trailed off.

" know what ? ", I raise a brow at him.

" Why me ? ", he asked.

" I mean I know why me. I mean look at me, I'm practically glowing but...still. Right here in this moment..why ? ", he asks. I smirk at him knowingly before looking past him deep in thought.

" I heard about you. I heard about the women you made sob from orgasm and stalk your classes. I want to join the sister wives ", I said blankly. He stared at me momentarily before cracking up loudly. I wasn't expecting him to laugh.

" You wanna' sample me ? I'm not just some piece of meat ya' know ", he faked offense. I crack a smile.

" The truth is...I didn't care about the rumors. I don't care about how popular you are. I just want to....prove something to myself ...", I confess quietly. His smile faded as he nodded slowly and looked down at the floor.

" Prove what ? ", he said.

" that I....can be the woman I want to be. The woman who can roll with the punches. Someone who can live the life she wants and not regret it. Someone who doesn't attach her self worth to her never having been with man as if that's the end all be all of a good woman ", I admit.

" And....I hear you can make people cum. So I knew this was a win win ", I joke seriously.

" It's one of my many talents..but do you attach your self worth to your virtue ? ", he asks.

" Mmmmm...I wouldnt call it virtue ", becoming momentarily choked up over sensitive issues.

" This is more about having a say so over something. Having free range and control of my body and deciding that this is something I want. I'd say up until about 6 months ago I put myself on a pedestal because I never touched a man. I though it set me apart...but I used that excuse to cope with other things that had went wrong with my life. Well, then I heard my classmate screaming at the top of her lungs as I passed by her dorm..you walked out of it an hour later. I wanted whatever she was having so I ended that idea ...", I trial off letting

" What she was having was a multifaceted orgasm of which you likely won't be having tonight because your arms are still crossed and we've been in each other's presence for hours now. However, you've come to the right place. I don't expect cataclysmic results from whatever takes place tonight because you still aren't very comfortable around me...I tend to have that effect on people. But I'm cool...really. Seriously, you could lumberjack hairy right now and I wouldn't care. You're bad as hell...it don't even matter ", he opens his hands up in defense. I roll my eyes at his shade from earlier.

" We'll see won't we ? ", I laugh.

" Another thing ", he adds.

" Mm ", I raise a brow.