DropDead Pt.3 ( Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Tiffany : Sorry about last night. My daughter wasn't feeling well. Also didn't know you had a girlfriend. She's cute 💋

I scrolled to the night before.

Tiffany : I'm working tonight 😇. 

Erik: Ask your boss to leave early tonight.

And since Erik had had his iCloud backed up, all of their old messages from 2015 popped up too.

Tiffany: I'm convinced you were trying to kill me last night. Need that again 😬

Erik: Say no more.

Tiffany: Are you busy tonight ? 

Erik: Free later this week.

I keep scrolling and scrolling down to their first conversation which was mid 2015. The messages were sporadic meaning they didn't talk often, maybe once or twice every two months to hook up. However, there were other messages. Other messages from two unsaved numbers. Another random hookup back in 2014 and 2015 and then a number I slightly recognized. I pulled out my phone and matched the number with Olivia's. My stomach dropped. I scrolled through the message thread. This was right before he left again. In 2015.

There wasn't much to this message thread between him and Olivia. It started with a simple hey from her and a hey reply from him. She asked something stupid about where I was because she couldn't find me. She used me as an opener to continue talking with him. Over time the messages got more and more flirtatious on her end and then I realized she was pushing for them to meet up. He shut her down immediately saying it wasn't appropriate. She basically confessed to wanting to fuck him. He warned her about her actions and eventually stopped replying saying it was weird. Even though he hadn't gone further with her, he went further with this Tiff girl, and a few other girls in the past. So I lost a friend that night and the last ounce of respect I had for Erik.

" Is Tiff the bottle girl who was staring at you inside of the club ? ", I ask.

" Yeah ", he stares ahead blankly. A few seconds of silence pass between us.

" Here ", I hand him his phone and he looks at me strangely as I get out of the car. He follows me and gets out too.

" What are you doing ? ", he becomes alarmed by my composure.

" I'm gonna' go get a drink. I need you away from me right now ", I confess.

" I'm not leaving you on the side of the road ", he complains.

" Erik. It would be in your best interest to get back into the car and drive home. Because if you don't get back into the car and drive home, I am going to murder you. Do you understand that ? ", I waited for his response. He pauses momentarily and looks at me in disbelief.

" Murder. You'll be on Tyler's T-shirt ", I nod again waiting for his next move. He backed away slowly and got inside the car.

" Bia...", he shook his head probably wanting to find some other command to throw at me but he was defenseless now.

" Don't say anything else to me please. I owe absolutely nothing ", I put my hand up in his direction and he sped off.

I got an Uber and I found a nice bar deeper in the city. I ordered wine. Tonight it was definitely wine drunk time. I called Destiny halfway through and told her what happened. She had thankfully already dropped Olivia off at home. She came right away.
A few minutes later I see her walk in with her purse. As soon as she sat across from me I broke down.