Quick A/N

Yes I know what your thinking, "oh boring another A/N just get to the story already."

Well im writing this A/N to give some background information.

The two main countries in the story are Cavianny and Navalia, Sorry about the horrible names as I am not very creative with those sorts of things. They are made up countries, but I am pretending that they are real european countries in the real world.

This story is set in 1509 which is actually the exact year Henry the eigth became King of England, which means the fashions are slightly different.
Every book I have read on these types of marriages are usually set in the 1800s. As this is set in the 1500s the fashion is very different so if you dont understand a specific term I am using to describe their clothing, please feel free to ask me what it is. I am actaully thinking of doing a chapter explaining the fashion of that time.

Before we start Id just like to clear up that all characters are mine, and the idea is sort of mine. Of course a lot of things have been influenced by other things so not everything is completely mine.
And of course this story is really CLICHÉ so if your allergic to that I advise you leave now.
Just Kidding, please read my book.

So finally lets get onto the story. I hope to have the prologue up sometime this week, hopefully tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Love, Phenapoo 😘