SEQUEL NEWS

Hello readers!

I just want to thank everyone again for reading and enjoying my story but I know no one reads these parts so I will skip ahead to the important bit.

I am currently writing a sequel!

I have nearly finished my other story Emma made me do it (Which I highly suggest you read) and have started writing the prologue and first couple chapters of a sequel.

Now I know it will disappoint some of you to hear that the sequel will not be a continuation of Kalian and Azoras story per say but they will be featured in the story as side characters. I have decided to base this story on their eldest son, Prince Alexander and his love interest but I will be focusing more on the perspective of his love interest (only because I am better at writing from a females perspective).

To those who weren't fans of Kalian

One of my main complaints that I got about my story was the fact that people just did not seem to like Kalian and didn't like his womanizing behavior (I guess you could say. Well I hope you will be able to enjoy the sequel as I have take extremely special care to create a character that is more like his mother than his father although characters do have to have flaws.

I am thinking of in the future rewriting this story just to clean up some bits. I have heard all your feedback and realized that I DESPERATELY need to rewrite Kalian as he isn't the most likable character and was downright hated by you guys so I need to make him a bit sympathetic. I also just don't like how messy my story is when I reread it, there isn't really a basic plot that I could describe to someone and I need to fix that.

But that wont be for a while.

In the mean time here is a synopsis of the sequel!

~*~

The Princess of Dusk

Princess Clotilde was never meant to marry Prince Alexander, that was her sisters job. Unfortunately an outbreak of smallpox that claims not only her sisters life but many others, means that Clotilde must end her engagement to a local duke she was just starting to like, venture across the sea, out of the comfort of her own country, to marry her late sisters fiancee.

Soon she must not only battle to gain her fiancee and the courts respect and attention but also a plot against the royal family that could claim her own life...