12

Jacob had cleaned himself up while I did the same in another bathroom.

After that little dry humping session, my need for him had only grown. It was funny how he had no idea of the way I felt around him, and instead thought I would actually be into someone else.

We had situated ourselves back on the couch in his apartment, now watching reruns of Friends. He had changed his sweatpants, and most likely his boxers as well, after having released in them – even the thought of that had me turned on all over again.

"Do you have a favourite?" I nodded over at the screen illuminating our dim surroundings, while grabbing a few popcorns from the bowl in his lap. My knees were pulled up to my chin, with my upper arm touching his.

"I like Ross," he gave me a shy smile, glancing at me quickly, "I think he's smart, and shit. What about you?" It was very cute how our activities a few minutes ago had made him even more nervous around me.

"Phoebe. She makes me laugh," I gently nudged him, trying to get him to relax more. I ran my eyes along his prominent jaw, and sharp features, wondering so much as to how someone like him could be single. Jacob was unbelievably kind, as far as I was aware, and panty-droppingly hot.

He radiated pure hotness and manliness, but underneath that all was a sweet and shy boy.

"Thanks for letting me stay over, by the way," I spoke and this time, his eyes finally met mine, "I think I would have gone crazy with having to listen to Victor and that guy having sex". He blushed a little at my words, blinking slowly.

I knew that it was very unlikely that I would have actually been bothered by the sounds coming from upstairs, if I had even heard them. Any chance I got to spend more time with Jacob, though, I took with pleasure.

"Victor does seem like the type to be very vocal in bed," the sides of his lips tugged up a little in amusement, and I let out a surprised laugh, definitely not having expected him to say that. "He does, doesn't he?" I gave Jacob a light grin.

"Then again, we can't know until we actually hear him," I added, jokingly, "I guess you'll have to sleep over at mine next time, so we can find out".

He chuckled, glancing down at the bowl of popcorn in his lap quickly, "that sounds nice. I'm not really looking forward to actually hearing him, though, it would just be fucking weird".

I agreed with a small giggle. "Can I ask you something, Isis?" Jacob then asked, straightening up a bit as his eyes concentrated on me.

"Only if I get to ask you something in return," I gave him a gentle smile, shrugging a bit. He nodded, clearing his throat.

"Uhm- I was thinking, if you're free or something, if you'd like to go on a date with me?" He seemed a little nervous; for no reason, in my opinion. There was no way I could decline.

"Sure. When?" I asked, making him visibly relax. "Whenever you're free, really, I don't mind".

"Alright. How about we go for coffee after Uni tomorrow, and you can come to my place after?" I suggested, watching as his dark eyes showed a hint of innocent excitement. I was excited for a whole different reason, though.

"That works," he nodded, giving me a wide smile, "what did you want to ask me?"

I let out a small laugh, looking back at the television while hoping this wouldn't make things too uncomfortable.