18

(A/N: im sick and high and i feel like a frog on acid. pls don't be pissed at me if this chapter is a little wonky x)

"What are you doing here all alone, doll?" His voice was taunting, as he neared me.

My heart was beating fast, as fear settled in to my body. I was eyeing the hallway, knowing I couldn't yell for help because there was a long distance between me and the others, and the music was really loud.

I could try running past him, or maybe even kicking him again? He seemed to be very prepared for me to do that, though, as he watched me cautiously and like he was preparing for me to run.

"Leave me alone, Miles," I spoke, my voice failing me as I tried to sound confident. He only smirked, shaking his head at me.

He was standing way too close for my liking, but I wasn't going to step back since then I would be more vulnerable and pressed against the bathroom door.

"Have you thought about what we talked about last time?" He questioned, tilting his head at me while I felt so uncomfortably small compared to him. Jacob and him were around the same height, but I felt so safe and comfortable with him, unlike how I was feeling with Miles now.

"I'm not having sex with you, please let me pass," my fists clenched beside my body, feeling so incredibly disgusted at how him and Noah were attempting to make my life hell, "I'm telling Becky".

He laughed in a seriously frightening tone, "it would've just been easier for you to agree to have sex with me". I froze when his hand grabbed my upper arm, body suddenly pushing mine to be squished between him and the bathroom door.

I panicked. I tried pushing him off, tears brimming my eyes as I found myself unable to rid him. "Please, Miles. Don't do this," I choked out, squeezing my eyes shut when I felt his hand under my loose crop top, feeling disgusting on my bare waist, "you can choose to be better than this".

My legs couldn't move as his whole body was against mine, disabling my limbs of moving, while my free hand was desperately trying to push him away from his shoulder.

"It would've been so much easier if you'd just agreed to this, doll," his lips were brushing against my cheek, as a small sob left my lips. I hit his shoulder, and then the side of his head. He didn't even flinch.

I could feel his erection pressing against me, and tried so hard to think rationally about what I was to do. I knew it would be hard for him to rape me, since I had on boyfriend jeans which were kept up by a belt. If he started trying to rid them, I could be able to kick him where the sun doesn't shine and escape.

"Miles, I'm serious. Don't," I was begging at this point, feeling desperate and disgusted, "I'm telling the police and Becky".

I felt a few tears sliding down my cheek when his hand began moving slowly up my side towards my breast.

I tried kicking his ankles, but wasn't able to.

Just as I was about to give up until he'd somehow give me enough space to kick him and escape, I heard an extremely comforting voice.

Miles was pulled away from me, and I let out another sob - this time, a sob of relief - as I ran into a confused Jacob's arms.

"What the fuck were you doing?" He asked Miles, clearly not happy as he hugged me back, comforting me and making me feel safe again. I needed to call the police, and tell him.

I was squeezing the life out of Jacob while his arms went around my shoulders. I was honestly so thankful for him right now.

"I-I'm so fucking drunk," Miles slurred, leaning back against the wall. My face was buried in Jacob's chest, just wanting to get out of here so I could call the police.