15

(A/N: this chapter is seriously dirtyyy;) if you find something cringy, please don't make a big deal out of it. Thanks!! )
Enjoy 😛💦

"Shh, just relax," I murmured against his lips, straddling his lap with enough space between our fronts for me to be able to unbuckle his belt.

"Isis, you don't have to-" his hands were on my thighs, squeezing them gently. "I want to," I gave him a small grin, enjoying how in-awe his eyes were and how his breathing had deepened during our kissing.

I had successfully unbuckled his belt, and was now slowly sliding my hand into his jeans and boxers, watching as his lips were slightly parted and eyes studied mine closely. Since he didn't stop me in any way, and I felt how hard he had become, I figured I could continue.

I took his member into my hand, almost drooling at how big and hot he felt. A breath left his swollen lips when I gently took him out of the restraint caused by his clothing.

I couldn't help myself, as I looked down between us to land my eyes on his dick. Definitely not bad at all, I was impressed. I smiled a bit to myself, finding his eyes again as I began slowly moving my hand up and down along his hard length.

"Isis," Jacob let out another small breath, eyes incredibly dark as his hands squeezed my thighs a little more. He felt so hot and hard in my small hand, it was actually turning me on in the process.

"Does it feel good, baby?" I questioned quietly, lips brushing against his. He nodded, swallowing quickly before his lips met mine again in a needy and frenzied kiss.

I brought my second hand down as well, taking a gentle hold of his member before moving it up and down along with my other hand. I could feel how his breathing had escalated, as he deepened the kiss.

I brushed my thumb over his hard tip, loving the small groan rumbling up from his chest. "That's it," I told him quietly, trailing my lips to his jaw and neck. I felt his neck straining a little, as I began increasing the speed of my hands on him. I followed a vein on his neck with gentle kisses, using my wrists to turn my hands a little as they kept moving up and down on his member.

"Fuck," he let out another breath, a small groan leaving his lips right after, "that feels really good".

I smiled softly, leaving openmouthed kisses on his hot skin. My hands continued moving up and down, using my wrists to give them a bit of circular movements as I listened to the soft sounds leaving his lips by my ear.

He was hot and hard in my hand, and it felt so good to have such a pure soul corrupted under my eyes like this. I swiped my thumb over his tip again, earning a small groan from him while I used the pre-cum as a sort of lube.

I literally had him in the palm of my hand, and I loved it.

I increased the movements of my hands a little, feeling as his hands began moving up from my thighs to my hips. And then to my waist. I pulled back from his neck, quickly kissing his lips before giving him a teasing smile.

I took one hand off his member and took ahold of his, before bringing it up towards the side of my left boob. He blinked slowly, following carefully where my hand was leading his.

"You can touch, baby," I told him, seductiveness evident in my voice, "you like them, right?" A teasing grin was on my lips, just waiting for him to blush furiously.

"Yeah," he simply murmured, hand placing itself onto the side of my boob; eyes so focused on it, it made me feel hot.

I brought my hand back down to join my other hand in jerking him off. He looked so in-awe, it turned me on.