23

"je ne te possède pas, mais j'aime quand t'est toite à moi"

(A/N: AGAIN sorry if this is really weird, it takes me forever to write smut these days lmao idk i feel weird!!!)

"I-I- you feel so fucking good," he gritted out, his grip on my waist turning almost brutal as he held me in place. I was supporting myself up by my arms beside his sides, chests pressed together while he thrust up inside me with such precision and depth I felt like I was losing my mind.

"You're so good, baby," I breathed, finding his lips in a passionate kiss. He was moving in and out of me so smoothly, letting me feel all of him while managing to hit that one spot that had my hips meeting his thrusts and back arching.

"I'm gonna-" he suddenly rasped, pulling back from the kiss for his eyes to find mine. I was pushing back to meet his thrusts, feeling my lower stomach tightening impossibly as my release neared as well.

A small groan left his throat as his hold on my waist enabled him to move me along with his thrusting. I loved how he'd let himself, as well as his insecurities, go, and managed to actually make me feel this good. "I got you, baby," I told him, lips brushing against his jaw as a shaky breath left his lips.

Just as I had began kissing his neck, a strained and low moan rolled past his lips and, after his thrusts began turning sloppy, I felt him come inside the condom. His final thrusts brought him against the pleasurable spot inside me and my own orgasm washed over me.

I was amazing, taking my breath away and leaving me a boneless mess on top of him as I whined against his neck.

Both of us were quiet, breathing heavily as his thrusts slowed down to a stop after helping us both through our orgasms. My whole body felt so satisfied, as I found myself smiling.

His arms slid around me after his grip had loosened, all while slowly pulling out of me. "Do you- do you regret it?" He then asked, somehow managing to remove the condom, tie it up, and throw it into a nearby bin.

My brows furrowed and I gathered up whatever energy I still had to lift my face up from his neck to be able to find his worried eyes. "What? Of course I don't, do you?" He visibly relaxed, face looking a little flushed as a small grin tugged at the sides of his lips, somehow managing to make him look even more beautiful.

"It's hard to regret something that felt so good, Isis," he told me, and a smile formed onto my lips before I leaned closer to gently press my lips against his. "I'm so happy I did this with you," he added, kissing me back after.

My heart fluttered; he was so sweet.

"Are you sure you haven't had sex before, Jacob?" I gave him a teasing grin, pulling away a little to be able to watch how his brows furrowed; eyes studying mine closely as his arms still kept my body comfortably on top of his.

"What do you mean?" He sounded so confused, it only made me want to have round two as soon as possible.

"You were really good. Like seriously," I let out a gently lap, brushing a short and loose strand of his hair behind his ear, running my thumb along his cheek in the process.

"Really?" A small smirk tugged at the sides of his lips, "I guess all these years of watching porn haven't been completely wasted".

My brows raised as a surprised laugh left my lips and his smirk widened. "You're not really as innocent as you seem, are you?" I teased, knowing he had only been joking by his pleased reaction to having gotten me to laugh, "you're bad, baby".

But then again, he was my bad baby.

"I try," he shrugged, the candles still beautifully casting a shadow over us, "I was really worried, you know-"

He blushed a little as a small chuckle left his lips, eyes still focused on mine, "I didn't want to embarrass myself, if I lost focus, and you know..."

"You wouldn't have embarrassed yourself, Jacob," I told him gently, rolling down onto the bed before tugging the duvet over our bodies and cuddling up to his side, "you don't have control over it, and if you don't want to take the medication, I support you completely."

He gave me a small nod, turning his head to look at me while blinking slowly. "Isis?"

I had let my eyes close as tiredness, and pure relaxation and satisfaction began taking over my body.

Whatever he was about to say, it took too long for him to actually say it, since I was already falling asleep.

Maybe I was dreaming, but I'm pretty sure I heard his quiet voice somewhere in the darkness as sleep took over my senses.

"I think I love you".