17

(A/N: quick question... has anyone noticed that I've been trying to match the pictures ^^ w things that are said or done in later chapters w like a colour theme?afavshbsba idkk if this makes any sense... but like there was a peach theme in the start, before Jacob said he liked the peach lipstick Isis had... and then the theme was yellow, before he gave her the sunflower??)

"Yes, mum," I giggled lightly, applying makeup while I had my mum on speaker.

"You have time off next month, right? You'll come visit us?" She questioned, a smile in her voice.

I missed my parents a lot, and hated that just because of the stupid nudes, I had decided to graduate early and move across the country to go to Uni.

"Definitely. I miss you guys so much," I told her, applying mascara.

"We miss you too, Isis. How's everything there?" We talked almost every week, either with my dad or without him, since he'd been really busy lately. "Good, I've made really great friends and my studies are going well," I found myself smiling softly, "I've also met someone".

"Met someone? As in?" I could practically hear the grin forming onto her lips. I let out a small laugh, "a boyfriend, yeah".

"How old is he? And when do we get to meet him?" She seemed really excited and also happy for me, knowing it had been tough for me when losing my friends back home.

"Jacob's two years older; 19. He's incredibly sweet," I spoke, finishing off with a light layer of my favourite peach-coloured lipstick, "you and dad need to fly here, and we can all go to lunch, or something".

"That sounds lovely, darling," she said, sitting down somewhere as I heard her shuffling through the phone, "oh, and you have to come with me to this new Chi Yoga that I've been trying out, when you come visit. It's so relaxing, you'll love it!"

I glanced at the time, noticing Jacob would be here any minute now to pick me up so we could go to Becky's together.

"Can't wait," I told her, taking my phone into my hands as I stood up, "I need to go now, though, I'm meeting Jacob in a few minutes".

"Ah, alright. Enjoy your evening, Isis. Text me tomorrow!"

"I will. Bye mum, love you," I walked over to the mirror. "Love you," she replied, before I hung up and slid my phone into the back pocket of my black boyfriend jeans.

I had barely touched my dark hair; simply washed it, and left it with its slight natural waves at shoulder length. Along with a light layer of makeup, I had also put on white heels and a loose, off-the-shoulders white crop top, which had long sleeves.

Since the jeans were high-waisted and the crop top was loose and flowy, not a lot of skin was showing from my stomach area. My shoulders and collarbone area were bare though.

From: Jacob: i'm outside x

To: Jacob: I'll be there in a minute!x

I decided not to take anything else with me besides my phone and keys - which were in my pockets - and left my apartment. I made my way down, and outside, where Jacob was waiting by his car.

He was on his phone, wearing black skinny jeans and a Rolling Stones tee shirt that I hadn't seen him wearing yet. I had realised he had so many of their shirts, I had never seen him wear the same twice.

"Oh, wow," I caught his attention by clearing my throat a bit as I arrived to stand in front of him. A smile formed onto my lips as he quickly took in my appearance and blushed, eyes finding mine, "hi. You look really pretty".