Ten

"Oh fuck, Michael!" I shout as his hips pick up their pace. "Oh shit, fuck." I moan.

"Oi!" Tommy opens the door, a hand covering his eyes. "Family meeting, ten minutes! Finish up here! Betting den!"

"Get out!" Michael and I both scream, and he obliges, and Michael rolls off me.

"He ruined it." He groans.

"He did." I nod.

It's been around four months since the Epson Derby, and Michael and I are doing better than ever. Except for when Thomas Shelby walks in on us having sex. Which is more often than I'd like to think about, really.

"Should get a place of my own."

"Or you could just move into my house. Like I've said a million times." I say, getting dressed. "I know Pol would hate it, but really, it's more convenient for us."

"Yeah, your dad would love that."

"My dad doesn't live there anymore." I scoff. "I didn't see him for a month so I got a new lock on the door and haven't seen him since."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I thought you knew."

"When did you do this?"

"Four months ago? Maybe a little more than that?"

"Wow. I had no idea."

"You don't even have to live there live there, ya know, just spend the night, leave early come back here, or whatever." I shrug. "Do the buttons." I point over my shoulder and he does the buttons for me.

"I love you, you know." He mumbles, hugging me from behind and I lean into his touch.

"I love you too." I whisper, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Three minutes!" Tommy screams from downstairs, and I hear the door shut.

We're at Polly's place on Watery Lane, had a late night at the Garrison, so it won't take long to get to the betting den.

"Let's go." I say, pulling on my shoes and Michael does the same before we're rushing one door over to the betting den. "Where is everyone?" I ask Tommy, taking a seat at the table.

"What're you on about?" He asks with a smirk.

"You said family meeting."

"Yeah, just you two though."

"So you couldn't ave waited until we were done fucking to barge in?" I groan. "You're so fucking annoying sometimes." I say and light a cigarette.

"You two have been selling cocaine." Tommy says, swirls of smoke coming from his mouth and I turn to him.

"Yeah. So have Arthur and Isaiah. They're the ones that got us into it." I say and he nods.

"I know that. Stop getting defensive."

"Why are we here, Thomas?" Michael asks, finally taking a seat.

"I was checking to see how much it is you've made. And I wanted to see how much you've been snorting, Florence."

"I don't go mad with it. Mainly just use it when I've had too much to drink. Promise." I say, holding my hands up.

"And we've got good sales. You know how persuasive Flo is." Michael says and Tommy nods.

"I do know how persuasive Florence is."

"Are you mad at me? You keep calling me Florence."

"Grace is due to give birth to my child any day now, and you haven't seen her since the bloody Derby."