She's a SLUT

Henry's POV

  After spending the afternoon in the quarry with Kate, I decided to head home. My father was going to kill me if I was late again - and my spine shivered as I recalled what happened to me last time I arrived home after the curfew. Furniture was being thrown everywhere, and my dad was cursing non-stop. I could still feel Kates presence, even though I knew she was far away. Something about her just makes me feel happy, makes me feel like myself. Walking down the pathway that leads towards my house, I attempted to recall our whole conversation, especially the things that Kate had talked about. She had been so open with me, telling me about what had happened to her family. In a way, we have been through the same amount of shit, apart from the fact that her torment was over, and mine was still continuing.

  As I walked through my front door, I was expecting my father to hurt me, but instead, he was just laying on the sofa snoring. The journey had made me thirsty, so I decided to go into the kitchen and get a can of beer from the fridge. It was the last can, but hopefully, my father will think he drank it since he was so drunk. Opening the can of beer, I walked up the stairs to my room. "Get back here, boy." My whole body froze, and I suddenly realized my father had seen me. Shit. "Y-yes, sir?" I turned around, hiding the beer behind my back. "I believe that belongs to ME." He raised his voice, making me jump. "H-here..." I handed him the beer, and then quickly backed away, "I'm s-sorry, dad."

Knowing exactly what was going to happen next, I ran up to my room, leaving him shouting behind me. I locked my door, and then jogged towards my window, hoping I could jump out of it. The window was locked. Shit. "Get back here, boy!" He kicked my door, breaking making a hole near the handle. He then unlocked the door and ran towards me, the belt in his hand.

  "Get the fuck away from me!" I yelled as he lashed the belt at me, hitting me on the bridge of my nose. Not knowing what to do, I rugby tackled him and pushed him onto the floor. He jumped up in an instant and dropped the belt, whilst looking at me. "Stupid mistake you little shit!" The next thing I know, his fists were flying everywhere. I started to hit him back, aiming for his neck. He landed a hard punch on my jawline as I threw my fist into his throat, making him fall to the ground, not being able to breathe.

Holding my jaw, I dashed downstairs and flew straight out of the door and into the field.Where was I going to go? I know for a fact that as soon as he wakes up I'm gonna end up being killed. Well - injured critically. Maybe Patrick's? I shook my head as I remembered what happened today. I looked down at my bandaged hand and then smiled as a sudden thought rushed through my mind. Kate. She gave me her address, I can maybe stay the night with her - if she doesn't mind.

  I pulled the crumbled up piece of paper and took a glance at Kate's address, I ran as fast as i could. It wasn't far, it was the last street in the suburbs, leading into the more rural area like mine. '2190 Jackson Street.'  I repeated over and over to myself. I looked at the first mailbox at the end of the street and to my surprise, it was hers. I began walking up the driveway–I stopped when I saw his car. What's he doing here? At HER house? 

I looked up at a window with a light on, I could see her standing talking to someone, then I saw him as he took a step towards her, and HUG her he fucking hugged her. What is Belch doing at Kate's? Are they dating? She would've told me though, wouldn't she? Why would she give me her address and number if her and Belch are dating?  I should've known better, she was too good to be true. Just like the rest of the girls, SLUTS! She's a fucking slut! I'll be damned if I let her play me, and how could Belch  he's my best friend. Maybe he doesn't know? In that case, I won't let her do that to either of us. I'll tell Belch about his little slut. Oh boy, her life just got a lot sadder. Trying that 'poor pitiful me'  act, fuck no. I'm going to give that bitch so much hell.

  I walked off, unable to stomach the sight of her, "Watch out, Kate. I'm coming for ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n – okay so short chapter I know, but I wanted a chapter of nothing but Henry's POV and his life with his dad, what he pretty much has to go through everyday. So now that you've read this, what do you think is going to happen? I told you guys there'd be drama. Just wait.... they'll be so much more. If you like it, comment what you think and vote. Thanks loves!
Also– giving another shout out, this one goes out to IT_FANFICTION for her great IT fanfic. She just started it but I know it's going to be an amazing story! Great story, great writer! You guys should really go give it a read and vote. Show her some love, and tell her I sent you😁
But hope you guys enjoy this short chapter and the entire storyline. Ily guys, and keep on keeping on🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤