To be continued....

Hi there! I'm so sorry to do this to you guys. But I've lost motivation and creativity for this book. I will continue it once I regain inspiration. Until then I'm going to put it on hold. I might start some imagines. Stranger Things? Bowers Gang? Idk. But I decided to do this because I have no idea where the fuck I'm going with this story. (Like my life...), might just go MIA. I just want to thank all of you for sticking by me through this story. It means so much to see all your lovely comments and seeing you interact throughout each chapter. Thank you for all your support. I've really tried to keep it going and I feel like it just keeps getting shittier. I may still update chapters every now and then, but like I said I have to find inspiration. If you have and suggestions whether to do imagines or not, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to even read my story, I'd literally be nowhere without all of you. You guys are what has got me this far. I'm sorry for the inconvenience though. If you guys have any ideas I'd love to hear them, I'll take all your ideas into consideration, or if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. About the story or anything, I'm here for all of you, if you just want a friend I'm open to having new friends all the time. If you guys just want to talk or need anything, anything at all, don't hesitate. I'll be here to support and be there for you guys just like you do for me.

I'm truly sorry..... until next time. Ily guys🖤🖤🖤