Chapter 20 - I'm Scared

*SLIGHTLY EXPLICIT SCENES*

I looked at Oliver and started shedding uncontrollable tears. I could not hide my hurt. I was crying so much that I soaked Oliver's pillow, and when he turned, the feel of wetness woke him up from a light sleep. "Erica...you're awake...why are you crying?" He said, looking at me, half emotional, half nonchalant. "Nothing...minor muscle cramp" I said. My top was low cut, even in the cold, nearly freezing weather of England. It was mildly showing the tattoo in between my breasts. "That's a really cool tattoo. What does it mean?" he said, trying to break the obvious awkwardness of our conversation. "My mother died. She got struck in the head with something hard enough to kill her I guess. But you knew that already" I said, trying to play it off as nothing, and forgetting that Oliver did not remember me or what we shared. "I'm very sorry. On the other hand, that's an amazing tattoo but why is it there? something like that needs to be...shown off" said Oliver. Him talking about where my tattoo was placed reminded me of when he always complimented my breasts and talked about how perfect they were. "Keeping it here means keeping my mother close, because it is in the middle of my breasts, which are very vulnerable things. My mother never liked tattoos, though" I said, trying to diffuse the conversation. Oliver stayed quiet. He had a slight jolt, but that was it. I quickly realised what I was doing. I was slightly jogging his memory. "What else do you want to know about me?" I said, gently persuading him to ask me more. "Are you and my brother...together? or strictly shagging?" he said, smirking, to which I responded with a laugh. "Somewhere in between, although, we haven't shagged in a while. Hes uncontrollably celibate sometimes" I said, laughing. He was laughing too, and for the first time in a while, it felt like Olly, and not Oliver. "I haven't shagged in a while as well. My last shag was Emily. She smelt like fish down there, and it was some loose fanny, but she could work her hands innit" he said, laughing uncontrollably. I laughed only slightly, disregarding the fact that I was actually the last person he had sex with, and he literally degraded another girl in my presence. It was my worst nightmare; hyper masculine Oliver. However, it was Olly. He was free to tell me anything. Nevertheless, I needed to keep him engaged. "Hey, I want to do something crazy. Its 12am, but I want to take you somewhere. I want to get to know you better innit" He said, giving me some sort of pleading expression. "Or are you too scared of what Alex is going to do if he catches us together?" he said, basically taunting me at this point. "You're crazy. Lets go" I said, as we both grabbed out coats and wore our boots as we headed out quietly. When we got outside, Oliver's car was parked perfectly, as though he had planned it. He hopped in his BMW without ushering me inside. I quickly opened the passenger seat door and got inside, wearing my seat belt. He locked the car and sped up.

"I'm sorry for how my Father acted the other day. Fuckin hell. I should've said something but I was so dumbfounded. I'm sorry about that. Hes threatened by strong, beautiful women" he said, smiling. In my opinion, and the opinion of many black people; women in particular, the word "strong" could definitely mean a slightly watered down version of 'ghetto'. Though, I was giving Oliver the benefit of the doubt. "Its okay, Oliver. Hes a prick. He managed to raise two good sons though" I said, grinning aggressively, and Oliver let out a warm, soft, sigh. I may have been crazy in that moment, but that sigh increased his sex appeal. He was an incredibly sexy Caucasian. We drove for a good 30 minutes, because the Connor residence was literally far from everything and everyone. We got to a lake that was practically deserted. "My father bought this a couple of months ago, but papers have not been completely finalised yet. We shouldn't be here at all, but that's why I'm Oliver. I don't fucking listen" he said, as he laughed. I liked this side of Oliver. The carefree, no fucks given, Olly. "Lets get in the lake" He said. "Are you fucking insane? its freezing and I have no swimsuit or anything" I said, genuinely annoyed. "Who said we needed swimming trunks? or clothing?..." he said and paused, waiting for my reaction. "Oh my God, are you suggesting we skinny dip? you're actually insane..." and before I could finish my sentence, Oliver was already half naked, taking off the rest of his clothes. The only thing I could focus on was his beautiful, toned body. He was slightly tan, definitely more tan than his brother, Alex. His toned, cute butt, complimented his intensely toned back. He rushed into the water and looked up at me. He did not have to say anything. I rolled my eyes and quickly took off my jacket, followed by my top and then my boots and then my trousers. It was just my underwear left, and I wanted to jump in, when Oliver stopped me. "Its not skinny dipping if you're wearing that, Erica" he said, smirking. "Oliver, I need to assess how appropriate this is" I said, seriously. "Come on Erica" he said, basically pleading with me. Now I know what you expected me to do at this moment, and if you thought I would take off my underwear for Oliver Connor, then you're damn right. I also thought that him seeing my naked body would remind him of me, since we literally had great sex all the time. I took off my underwear and jumped into the lake. It was incredibly cold. "You have a banging body, by the way. Now I can get to know you better" said Oliver. "Ask away" I said, mildly sarcastically. "Erica, I have to confess something. Immediately I saw you in the hospital, my mind kept on ringing. It felt like I've known you, or loved you, so I felt immediately attracted. You're beautiful too, but that's not the point. I feel an attraction to you that's not sexual...well...not fully sexual innit" he said, looking like a shy schoolboy. "That's mad, Oliver" I said, not trying to make it seem like his feelings were entirely valid. He came closer to me and touched my shoulder gently. "Your skin is so soft.." and before he finished his sentence, I drew away from him. "Olly...we shouldn't be doing this..." I said, being reluctant to his touch. "Erica...Erica! Erica Olufemi...17 years old. Last person I shagged, and current person i'm in love with... I love you, Erica" he said. I was dumbfounded. He remembered me after what felt like forever. "I love you too, Olly" I said, as I moved closer to him in the lake. We made out for a long time, and afterwards, we got out of the lake, and you know what happened after that. I'm sure you can guess; I mean, its me and Oliver, alone. When we fucked for the first time in ages, I felt reborn. It was as though I was a virgin, all over again. Oliver really knew my weak spots, and how to make me moan in pleasure. It was a cold night, yet Oliver managed to make me warm. We had spent about 10 minutes in silence, wrapped in each others arms and auras. We were united again. "Let me drive you home, Erica" he said, smiling. "Your hair is all messed up, Olly" I said, as I attempted to fix his hair, making it worse. There was nothing wrong with his hair, but I needed an excuse to touch it. We went back into his car and drove back to his house.

When we got back, it was about 4:00am, and I was exhausted. When we got inside, I was shocked to find Alex, wide awake. "What the fuck are you lot doing coming back at this time?" said Alex, basically shouting at this point. "Chill out mate, she just needed some air and I took her out" said Oliver, lying right through his teeth. I nodded and smiled at Oliver, as if to thank him. "Lets act like we don't know each other innit, so he wont suspect anything" Oliver whispered. I slightly nodded. When Oliver went upstairs, Alex called me back. "Er, i'm really sorry for how I acted last night, I totally dismissed your feelings. But I have to be honest Erica, you're not safe here. I can rent you a room or apartment, but you are not safe in this house" said Alex, whispering. I stayed silent for a good two minutes before I gave a reply. "I...want to go back to Nigeria for a while. This "voice" can get me anywhere in the U.K." I said, sure of myself. "If that's what you want, Ill book you a flight for tomorrow. Also, do you love Oliver?" he said, out of the blue. "No" I said bluntly, as I marched upstairs. I saw Oliver, grinning aggressively. "Olly, I have bad news. I cant stay here for a while. Alex says its not safe" I said, almost crying. I had just reconnected with Oliver, only for us to have to be separated again. "Really? fucking hell mate. We just got to be together again, and now we are separating" he said, genuinely frustrated. "Nah, wherever you go, i'm going. I don't give a fuck mate" he said. "Olly, i'm going to Nigeria, just for a while. I'm staying with my aunt, and she cannot accommodate you" I said, trying to get him to backtrack. "I will stay in a hotel. rent an apartment. Any fucking thing I can do I will do it" said Oliver. There was no point fighting it. "Oh alright, but Alex cannot know you are coming with me, so we have to leave on separate days, and you have to make up a lie that you're going to like...Cairo or something" I said, extremely eager. "Okay, ill see. But it has to be the same flight. I need to protect you" he said. I rolled my eyes inside my head. "Okay, just be careful" I said, as I went into bed to sleep.

When I woke up, I texted my two best friends, Kayode and Omotola, that I, and Oliver, would be in Nigeria soon. Only Omotola texted back fast enough, "I cannot wait to see you and your Oyinbo boyfriend! I hope he will not die from this eko pepper! (eko pepper just means hot Lagos girls)". I texted back, "No. First of all, he is not my boyfriend. Second of all, he is too obsessed with me to look at all you harlots! Abeg oju kuro okunrin mi! (please, eyes off my man!)" with all seriousness. Omotola was lighter in complexion than me, and was about 5'8, 17 years old, and 120 pounds. She looked like an actual model. I always adored her and her confidence. We had been friends since actual birth, and our mothers the same. Kayode, on the other hand, was a dark skinned, 17 year old male, about 5'8.5 and 190 pounds. He had a very athletic build, and did his best to keep fit. When he replied to me, he was slightly cold. "I see you have sold your Vagina to the slave master. I have missed you Erica. So excited to see you" he texted. Now I know what you're thinking, Slightly cold? he literally called Oliver a slave master! That's beyond rude! and yes, it could come off as rude to somebody who did not know me and Kayode's friendship. Me and Kayode became very close friends at about 6 years old through Omotola, and we have been inseparable every since. In year 7, we tried dating, but we just established that it would be better that we stayed friends, until year 9 where we decided to try again, only to admit our incompatibility yet again two months later. We never stopped being friends, though. I did not consider him a true boyfriend, and I guess the feeling was mutual. Me and Kayode never took ourselves serious, though his text did annoy me, and I made sure that he knew that in my reply, "Oliver is not a slave master just because he is white. Hes a nice guy when you get to meet him. Missed you too, Kayode" I typed, angrily. I was so excited to see my friends again that I failed to eat breakfast properly that morning. I could avoid all the pain I was feeling and just be at my home country. I showered, got dressed and went to school by train.