Arrival

Buzzz buzzz..
A buzzer at the Mcduck mansion gate was José and Panchito's cue. After Mrs. Beakely opened the gates, Panchito drove his rental car to the front of the house. He looked over to José, sitting in the passenger seat. "My insides are full of butterflies.." José laughed.
Panchito smiled at him. "Ay, ten years was too long.."

Both of them stepped out of the car, grabbed their bags from the trunk, and stood at the doorsteps. Panchito breathed in and knocked briefly at the door. To their surprise, the door swung open revealing a very anxious duck in a sailor suit. He jumped at the two of them, hugging them tightly. There were tears, laughs, and hugs all in a span of 2 minutes.
"I've never seen uncle Donald cry before..." Dewey said.
Panchito and José noticed the three ducklings behind Donald and gasped. "Eu não vi esses patitos para sempre! How long has it been?" José picked up Dewey and hugged him.
Dewey was frozen. "Huh?" He muttered.
Panchito patted Huey and Louie's heads. We haven't seen you amigos since you were little patitos!"

"We've met before?" Louie said, confused.
"Of course!" José put Dewey down. "Sorry Dewey, I got a little excited." He laughed.
Dewey was still in shock. "Don't worry about it.." It was the first time an adult besides uncle Donald and Uncle Scrooge, hugged him. He couldn't decide if he liked it or not.
"Tell me again, when in my life have I ever met you?" Louie asked.

"You were too young to remember." Donald said. "And stop slouching."
"Are you sure these are your friends, uncle Donald?" Huey thought they would be a little more quieter and well... like uncle Donald.
Donald smiled. "Yes. Yes they are."
Panchito let out a belting yell. "Now, who wants to hear about the adventures of the three caballeros?"

"Did somebody say adventure?!" Webby popped out of nowhere. "Oh my who is this?" José looked Webby up and down.
"Webby Vanderquack, pleasure to meet you Mr. Carioca and Mr. Pistoles." She shook their hands. "My granny is the housekeeper."
José and Panchito were awestruck. "She's adorable, José.." Panchito said, taking off his hat. José laughed.

"Adorable but deadly!" She exclaimed. "Now about those adventures! Did you hike through the humid Amazon rainforest? Trudge on in the blazing heat of a Mexican desert? Ooh tell me!" Webby's eyes were practically sparkling.

José looked over at Panchito, who looked like he had just seen a newborn puppy.
Donald facepalmed.
"Hey I wanna hear about these adventures!" Dewey exclaimed.
"Do they involve treasure?" Louie asked, interested.
"Can I add it to my junior woodchuck guidebook?" Huey held up his book.

"Treasure isn't the main part of an adventure, lad." Scrooge appeared.
"Señor McPato!" Panchito ran to him and hugged him. Scrooge hugged back. "Aye how ya been, lad?"
"What about my hug?" José chuckled. Panchito pulled away from Scrooge. Scrooge hugged José in a tight squeeze. "I missed ye the most." He laughed.

"¿¡Qué!?" Panchito pretended to sound hurt.
The three of them laughed until they couldn't breathe.
"Uncle Scrooge? You know them too?" Huey was puzzled.
"Aye these boys and I go back." He rubbed his eyes. "They've been on a couple of adventures with your uncle and I. Along with..." Scrooge paused.

"Yup just the four of us good times, huh?" Donald said, nervously. "Anyway why don't you  boys, and Webby, chat with José and Panchito?" Donald went to sit on the couch.
José and Panchito turned to each other. "Where should we start, Panchito?" José smirked.

And that's how the evening went on. José and Panchito telling their tales to the ducklings. Dewey thought Panchito was the cool one. Louie thought José was the cool one. Huey didn't take sides. Webby loved both of them.

The evening went pretty well.