Back at it again

Donald's eyes lit up then darkened again. "José don't-"
"Let me explain," José interrupted. Donald sighed. "Go ahead."
José smiled big. "First, there was no body found. Della disappeared in her plane after she took the Spear of Selene, and you know where her course was?" José paused for dramatic effect.

"The Bermuda Triangle!"

"José, no offense but do you know where you're going with this?" Asked Huey, doubtfully.
José nodded rapidly. "Don't doubt me before you hear me. Anyway Della's course was supposedly set for Ithaquack, but due to unexpected weather conditions, she landed in the Bermuda Triangle!" José laughed.
Donald was getting very agitated. "What makes this funny? How do you know all this? Should we even believe you?"

José put his arm around Donald. "Calm down amigo I know what I'm talking about. I had a little help from below." He winked.
Panchito shook his head. "Ay José tell me you didn't.."

José smiled big. "I did! With a little black magic, I was able to get some answers from a supernatural being.." He smirked. "That's how I know all this information."
Donald contemplated yelling at José, or believing him. José was his best friend. He wouldn't lie to him would he? He did give off an "evil" vibe but he's never hurt Donald..
"I believe you." Donald sighed.

"I did not expect that. Really?" José said.
Donald nodded. "If you've gotten this far with your story there must be some truth to it. Only catch is we better find my sister at the end of this adventure."

"Adventure? We're going on an adventure?" Dewey jumped up excitedly.
Donald lightly pushed Dewey back on the couch. "Not you, you kids are staying here while Panchito, José, and I go look for Della."
Panchito shrugged. At least he was included in this adventure, he thought. 

Dewey stood back up. "Uncle Donald not this time! I'm her child! Don't I have the right find her as much as you do?"
Donald looked at the rest of the boys. Ever since Della left he tried not remind himself they were related to a deadbeat mother. He hated thinking like that. Dewey was right, they deserved to search and find their mother as much as Donald did.

Donald smiled. "We're going to find your mother."

"Donald are ye crazy? You're really going to believe that green feathered fool?!" Scrooge rubbed his temples. How could Donald believe José's ridiculous story? Scrooge has seen and believes in plenty of crazy stuff but this is flat out atrocious!

"I trust José! Not like you would know anything about trust.." Donald huffed.
Scrooge's face turned grim. "Go and get yourself killed for all I care."

Donald stomped out of Scrooge's room with a big slam of the door.
"So did he say we could go?" Asked José.
"He sure did." Donald muttered something inappropriate for little duck ears under his breath.

"Launchpad said he's ready when we are!" Panchito came running into the room. "Gosh, this is so exciting! We haven't been on an adventure in forever!"
"Thirteen years to be precise. But who's counting?" José laughed.

Donald lightly smiled. "If the boys are packed, then we're ready." Donald felt a tug on his shirt.
"Mr. Duck?" It was Webby.
"C-Can I.. I don't know, maybe come with you guys?" She looked up at him with her beady little eyes.

Donald could feel his heartstrings being pulled. "If it's okay with your grandmother." Webby nodded. "It's just another one of our adventures to her."

Donald smiled. "Alright you can come."
"Woo-hoo!" Webby exclaimed. "I'm already packed. I'll be in the plane!" Webby ran off.

"So?" Panchito chuckled. José smirked. Panchito put his arm around José and Donald and shouted. "The Three Caballeros ride again!"

(Ugh I hope this garbage holds you guys off hshshsh)