Into the jungle

To clear things up: I'm not gonna base my story off of what happened recently in the DT episodes. My story is a "What if"/ different dimension scenario. Hope you'll still read!

"Punch it in the throat!" Huey yelled.
"Just stab it with a knife!" Louie yelled after.

Donald was losing his intense battle with an angry wild boar. He angrily quacked and threw his fists at the animal. "Stop laughing José!"
José puffed at his cigar. "You didn't want me to help and now you're suffering. It's funny, amigo."

The boar suddenly pounced on Donald while he was distracted. "Help!! HELP ME, JOSÉ!!!" Donald cried.
José blew a huge cloud of smoke at the boar, making it yelp and run away. José smirked at Donald.

Donald panted. "H-How did you do that? D-Don't give me that face!"
José laughed. "Just a little black magic."
"He's so cool!" Louie said to Huey.

Donald stood up angrily. "Whose idea was it to split up?!"
José chuckled. "Panchito wanted to explore the jungle."
"Why did I trust him with Dewey and Webby?" Donald rubbed his temples.
"And Launchpad." Louie added.
"That's it were going to look for them!" Donald stood up.

"Relax Donaldo." José massaged Donald's shoulders. This seemed to calm Donald down a little.
"Panchito and us have the magical mirrors we can use to contact him, remember?"
Donald rolled his eyes. "Your grandma gave it to you. How are we supposed to know if it works?!" Donald tensed up again.

José took the mirror out of his sack. "Let me show you. Magic mirror, call Panchito."
Panchito appeared on the screen two seconds later. "Hola José! Did you miss me too much?" He smirked.

José blushed. "No! Donald wanted to check on the kids."
Panchito quickly changed his tone. "Oh!... Sí they're here!" He turned the mirror to Dewey and Webby sitting on a tree branch.

"WHY ARE THEY IN A TREE?!" Donald shrieked. José cringed at his high pitched quacking.
"The view is better up here. Launchpad is on the ground to catch us if we fall!"

"That doesn't make me feel any better!"
"You are so protective, Donald. Trust that Panchito is keeping them safe." José put his arm around Donald. Donald felt calmer in José's embrace. "Fine."

"Are they a thing?" Louie whispered to Huey. Huey raised an eyebrow. "Well maybe but I thought José liked Panchito?"
Louie shrugged. "I thought he liked Della."
Louie and Huey looked at each other in confusion.

Donald pulled away from José. "Okay I'm calm now. Thanks José." Donald smiled. José patted Donald's back. "My pleasure.
"Are you guys done now?" Panchito laughed.
"We were having a moment." José hung the mirror up on Panchito.
"That was rude!" Panchito put the mirror in his sombrero for safe keeping.

"What did tío José say?" Webby swung her dangling feet.
"He wanted to say that he loved me!" Panchito pretended to giggle.
"No way!!" Webby squealed.
Dewey rolled his eyes.
Panchito covered his mouth to laugh.
"Well amigos I think it's time for us to start our mission. We had our fun but now we must get serious." Panchito put on a serious face. He laughed immediately after. "Let's go meet up with the others!"

They were trekking through the jungle for hours. Not one sign of Della. They started to question if José was trustworthy.

Donald's legs gave out. "José, give it up! We've been walking for hours! Are you trying to kill us?"
José looked at his map. "I'm certain my magic is telling the tru-
Donald slapped the map out of José's hands. "Enough magic! I can't take anymore of your nonsense! Come on boys, we're going back to the plane! José's clearly lost his mind." Donald started walking back. The boys didn't move.
"Huey, Dewey, Louie, now!"
The boys were frozen. "Boys?" Donald looked back at them. Everyone appeared to be frozen in shock. Donald didn't know why. Then he looked up...

There she was, standing on a tree branch. Her white hair tied into a bun. Her clothes made from the hide of an animal. Her spear firmly in her hands.

Della Duck.