A smooth landing

4 hours later our crew was in Launchpad's plane, bored out of their minds. They were forced to listen to José excitedly ramble and theorize about Della.

"Why are you so fascinated with my mom? It's kinda suspicious.." Dewey questioned the parrot.
José patted Dewey's head. "Don't worry about it amigo. We're going to find her. Wow you look so much like her.."

Dewey sighed. "Yeah I get that a lot."
"You're sure we're gonna get there safely, José?" Donald was strapped tightly in his seat.
"Oh I didn't say that." The mischievous parrot chuckled.

9 hours later
"There I am, my foot's totally stuck in there right, I'm freaking out, the dog's having a seizure and I still got half a pie left." Panchito told a vivid story about one of his adventures to the kids.

6 hours later
José and Panchito sang their hearts out to old duets from the 80s. Donald couldn't help but smile a little.
2 hours later
Chaos. Donald threatens to jump off the plane.
1 hour later
Donald is knocked out by José's umbrella.
7 hours later
Donald wakes up as more chaos is happening...
"Launchpad fly to the left!" Dewey said.
"No to the right!" Huey said.
"Just fly straight down!" Webby screamed.
Suddenly everything turned black.

When light regained, Launchpad was the first to wake up. "Where are we?" He rubbed his head. "My plane!" He looked around in his crashed plane. Or what was left of it.

"Looks like your plane could use some fixing." A voice unknown to Launchpad said.

Launchpad turned around to see them.
"Hello new stranger! I crashed my plane here with all my friends in it. They could be possibly dead or asleep."

The stranger chuckled. "I know a thing or two about planes. Come find me when you wake up. Launchpad."
"Launchpad!" Dewey's voice echoed in Launchpad's ears.

"Wha wha?" He woke up again in the plane that looked slightly better than the one in his dream.

"Did I go to heaven and come back? Am I in heaven right now?" Launchpad scratched his head.

Dewey looked at him strangely. "No we crashed on an island in the Bermuda Triangle. One step closer to finding my mom." Dewey said confidently.
The members of the Della search party were gathering their supplies to set off on foot. "From here on we're going on foot." Huey put on his backpack.

Louie carried his backpack on one of his shoulders. "Sorry Launchpad your plane is totaled."

Launchpad was sad but changed his expression immediately. "It's okay. I know someone who can help us."
"You do? Who?" Huey was skeptical.
"A mysterious figure in my dreams." Launchpad said dramatically.

"Yeahhh sure I'm gonna start walking now. I can tell this going to be an unnecessary looooong trip." Louie started walking away slowly
"Louie do you even know where to go?" Huey asked.
José popped out between them. "The instructions will be from me! I can feel Della's aura on this island. Practically taste it..."

Donald shifted uncomfortably. "Hey this is my sister we're talking about.."
José nodded, putting an arm around Donald. "I will guide you, Donald. Trust me, alright?" He winked at him.
Donald weakly smiled. "Sure, José."

Then the crew was off on their adventure on foot in the jungle nearby...

(It's 2 am why did I get the urge to write this in 30 minutes)
(I guess this is kind of something to hold you off? Nothing big really happens here)