Brave

Huey was rapidly scribbling in his special guide book. "Do you guys have teeth?"
José and Panchito looked at each other. "Yes of course." José said, chuckling.
"Sorry I thought you only used your pointy beaks to eat your food. Anyway-"
"Huey stop hogging José and Panchito it's my turn to interview them!" Webby tugged on his shirt. Currently Webby, Huey, and Louie were at the table trying to get some intel out of Panchito and José.

"After I ask Panchito what his full name is!"
"Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Gonzalez III!" Panchito answered proudly.
Huey wrote in his book again.
"Okay there now let me talk to them!" Webby pushed Huey out of his seat. She smiled big at them. Panchito and José smiled back.
"How may we help you, little amiga?" Panchito said as his heart was bursting with cuteness.

Webby took a deep breath. "Are you two dating?" José almost choked on his tea Mrs. Beakley served him. He chose a bad time to take a sip.
Panchito laughed. "Sí sí! José is my boyfriend!" He jokingly made kissy faces at José.
Shaking his head, Jose sighed. "If you say stuff like that she's going to believe you." There was a faint blush forming on his beak.
"Awesome let me write this down!"
Webby grabbed a napkin and used a pencil she had in her hair to write down her new information.

Louie rolled his eyes. "So José do you have twenty American dollars I could borrow?"
"Louie!" Huey nudged his elbow.
José took off his hat and pulled out a twenty dollar bill. "Here you go, Louie!"'

Louie was in awe. "Wow you're almost as cool as uncle Gladstone!"
"Gladstone? I haven't seen him in years either how is the lucky fellow?" José recalled the time they first met. José was trying to steal Gladstone's winning lottery ticket at a fair. When José heard Gladstone say to himself that he was going to brag about it to his cousin Donald, José had to introduce himself. They both became friends but lost touch sooner or later.

"Oh you know him? I guess for a duck as lucky as him, he's alright." Louie replied.
José smiled, remembering the passed days.
"Eso es!" Panchito's eyes lit up as he had a bright idea.
"How about while we're here, we go to all our old friends in Duckburg and catch up with them?"
José's tail feathers flicked. "That might be the best idea you had since- ever!"

Panchito and José laughed amongst themselves.
"Say, how many people in Duckburg do you know?"
"Huey you asked enough questions!"
"Webby at least my question doesn't invade their personal love life."

"Let's see.." Panchito scratched his head. Huey got out his book again.
"There's Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Goofy..."
Panchito listed names of people neither the ducklings had heard of.
Huey nodded. "Go on.."

Dewey sighed. As much as he wanted to have fun with the others, there was something else on his mind. He'd been planning to ask uncle Donald about it for weeks but there was never a good time. He'd never been so afraid of uncle Donald in his whole life. All because of a question that might not even mean anything. Maybe he'll laugh it off and say "Oh it's nothing.." . Why does Dewey always let his mind get the best of him?

Dewey built up his courage. How bad can it be? For goodness sake Dewey's the brave one! The adventurous, brave, fearless triplet! He shouldn't be afraid of a silly question.

"Hey Uncle Donald." Dewey got up from his spot on the window ledge and went in front of Donald, who was peacefully sitting on the couch next to Uncle Scrooge. Donald smiled at him. "What is it, Dewey?"

Dewey inhaled his last breath. He turned away, his voice shaky. "Do you know anything about the spear of Selene?"