Stained glass blood

You quickly pass the vase over to Jason without giving him a response, not wanting to look him in the eyes. The blood splattered on his clothes making you shiver and slightly sick. You hear the unwrapping of the bubble wrap but refuse to look up at the scarlet man. Jason puts his hand gently on your shoulder and you finally look to meet his gaze. His expression is soft and his smile is somewhat beautiful.

" Thank you ( Y\N ) it's beautiful " You smile shyly and watch as Jason moves over to his workbench, gently putting his clean brushes in the vase. Your glad that he found something to use the vase for and ecstatic to know he likes it, almost feeling giddy. You look around the room, not quite sure what to do now.

The toymaker walks up to you one more, slowly this time. He wipes his hands to rid them of any blood that may have been left. Jason continues to walk past you, laying the blood soaked rag on a side table.

" I'm going to get that tea ( Y\N ) Take a seat and don't let me find you in that room again " The door quietly shuts behind the toymaker and you decide to sit this time, heading his warning. You take this chance to look around the workshop. Toys were littered everywhere. Some in progress and some finished. Tools lay on every surface and the jacket and top hat the toymaker sometimes wears were draped onto a pure white mannequin.

Your nerves begin to flare up, you were here once again in Jason's company. Two times in as many days. What kept bringing you back? That you weren't sure of. Your heart begins to beat quicker and you feel sick. Nervous, but why? You are snapped out of your thoughts as Jason once again makes his way into the room, peaking around the door.

" The tea is ready my dear " The toymaker chuckles.

" Right this way " You stand and head for the door you came in. Once on the other side of the door you were shocked. The room was completely different then the one the mouse had teleported you to. It was no longer a dark void, now more of a child's most wondrous dream. The room was covered in large plush toys with bright colors. They lay on a deep red carpet and large beanbags sat around a glass table which held your cups of tea.

" Take a seat " You listen and take a seat on one of the beanbags, almost sinking into it. Jason soon follows and begins to pour you a cup of tea, gently handing it to you.

" Thank you " you say softly. Hands gripping the china cup. Jason takes a sip of his tea and sets his drink down, a frown on his face.

" I'm sorry you had to see that. He was being a thorn in my side " You put your cup down as well and lift your hand to dismiss what he said.

" Who was he?" The toymaker sighed and looked away. Tapping his gloved fingers on his black dress pants. He picks up his teacup again, ignoring what you said.

" That doesn't concern you " You nod and the both of you sit in silence for the rest of the visit. There was something in the air though. A sort of tension, but it wasn't bad. Something felt right. You felt at home with Jason, no matter his quirks.