Expect the unexpected

It felt like days that you were stuck in that room but it had only been a few hours. You had given up crying, realizing it wouldn't do you any good now. Your eyes had dried up anyway. A faint tapping resonated around the room, an axe tapping on a metal bar. Someone had been tasked with guarding you while the creature got himself ready. Something about the ritual of humanity, using your blood to become human. There was only one way to get what the creature desired and it made your blood run cold. You stared at the person in front of you, wishing they would let you go. As you stare at the reflection from the orange goggles you feel that deep down escape was impossible. You sigh, watching as the man gets up from his seat. His tick getting the better of him and causing his reflexes to act out. You narrowly escape the axe blade as it moves with the twitches. It would seem that you had learned from the times Jason had lashed out.

" Y...you need to ca..calm down for S..Slender...he wont..l..like it if the ex..extraction is t..tough " You smirk, your eyes glowing brightly in the darkness. You see someone behind the man, a white hoodie to be exact and a chair above the man with the tick.

" Duck.." You watched as the watcher turned around only to be met by a chair to the face. The thud from the watcher fainting filled the room and you see finally who was in the darkness. Jeff stood there proudly and chuckled, untieing you from the chair as quickly and quietly as possible. You narrow your brow in confusion at the kind gesture and fold your arms, somewhat worried but grateful.

" Why Jeff? You brought me here " Jeff chuckled and messed with the slits in his cheeks, covering the tip of his knife in fresh blood. You cringe, knowing you should be used to this by now.

" I saw Liu in ya. That's all. Don't tell anyone I did this! Got it! I'm not a soft ass " You put your hands up in surrender, walking out of the door that was opened for you.

" Thank you, soft ass " You watch as that permanent smile turned to a scowl, a blood covered hand grabbing you wrist tightly. You flinch at the touch, knowing you acted out and immediately knowing you shouldn't have.

" Don't push ya luck " You both look into the dark hallway as a chorus of screams fills the air, followed by swift sounds of metal moving through the air. You watch as a red figure makes its way into the dim light, the feathers on his coat shoulders swaying as he came closer. Jason had finally found you.

" Jason!" You run over to the toymaker, full of glee despite the place you were. You knew deep down that he would come for you, he really did care. Without thinking you lay a soft kiss on his bloody cheek, wanting him to know how happy you were to see him. Jeff huffed from behind you.

" Yeah.....your welcome you two! "