Blood to be spilled

You decide that it was now time to repay Jason back for protecting you all this time. You slowly step in front of him, knowing that if things got out of hand then Jason would save you. You feel the toymaker's gloved hand on your shoulder, trying to roughly pull you back. You stand firm, not budging an inch. Not even when the toymaker yelled and cursed.

" What are you doing ( Y\N ). Get back behind me. You cant take him on " You gently remove the hand, smiling warmly and touching the side of the toymaker's face with your slightly bloody hand. The substance rubbing onto Jason's pale skin.

" I will be fine. Let me do this " The slight scowl of your creator diminishes, his eyes glowing less and less. He was beginning to trust you, giving you the freedom you so craved. You hear a quick swipe from behind you, quickly turning and seeing an axe heading straight for your head. Your nerves for once are calm, your heart beating steady and the sound like a sweet melody in your ears. You throw your hand in front of you, letting crimson crystal flow and shape in the air, covering the axe and sending it crashing to the floor with a thud. You smirk, knowing you had a handle on your powers now. What better practice then feeling threatened? Looking to the toymaker you see a sharp smirk, one usually reserved for anger. Not this time. He was finally proud of you. You gaze into his deep eyes as you hear the creature's men back away slowly, rapid footsteps singling you of their efforts to flee. You and Jason slowly close your eyes. Your both covered in blood from head to toe, faced with the enemy and all alone but it didn't stop you both. Without warning you and Jason locked lips together for the first time. Iron from the blood being all you could taste. It didn't last long. A few seconds at most but as you both parted you realized something. The toymaker had an effect on you. He changed you, you liked it. The faint growling from Slendy caused you both to look back, Jason's arm tightly around you.

" I'm not letting you take her away from me now Slendy. Not a chance " You smile sweetly before Jason quickly pushes you away, sensing an impending attack. You watch as the toymaker, tool in hand, fights the creature off. Your smile quickly fades as you feel a hand on your wing. You cry out as you feel a tightening in your muscles, then a loud thud to the floor. Noticing the pool of blood you see that one of your wings was on the floor, the mannequin like boy standing closely behind you. Finally leaving Jason be, Slender makes his way to the blood. His mouth began to crack open, revealing a feature that he has hidden all this time. The snarling became louder as Jason made his way over to you, Slender was like a wild animal with a slab of meat. This didn't stop Jason though, he made his way over to you and held you close. Knowing that every passing second you were becoming weaker and closer to death. Your blood ran cold as you see the white faced creature absorb the blood, his face slowing gaining human features.