Just one more day

The more the creature absorbed the more human he became. You tried to bury your face into Jason's black coat, not wanting to see what was going on and just wanting to flee. You had only just found your true feelings for the toymaker, why did it all have to end now? Your body became colder, blood running rings around you on the wooden floor. You catch a glimpse of the toymaker's face. Pure rage was all that was present on his features. The arm that was wrapped around your waist held a firm grip, not wanting to let you go, almost like you were a prized doll. You knew deep down that Jason saw you as so much more. He saw you as human, not a puppet. A partner and not a plaything. You finally understood why Jason fought so hard for you. He loved you and you loved him just as much. You smile weakly, seeing the determination in those emerald eyes. A loud sighing drew your attention back to Slendy, now fully human from the consumption of your precious life blood. He smiles, his lips pure black and his teeth sharp.

" Thank you ( Y/N ). You made this possible. Now I can draw more victims to me, under my new human guise " You now understand what everyone had said about Jason's blood in the past. He was once human but became something more. His blood had the same effect on monsters, turning them human. The toymaker stood to his feet, pulling you with him. You could hear the rapid beating of his heart as he tried to walk away from the creature, a jacket covered arm blocking your path. Jason scowls and tuts.

" Let us go " Slendy sniggers and crosses his feet.

" I don't think so " Jason scoffs, trying his best to hold back a maniacal smirk. His eyes illuminating the path in front of you. You watch as the toymaker raises his hand, his gloved fingers crossed. At this point the toymaker looked so beautiful in your eyes. That cockiness adding a sense of security, knowing that the toymaker knew what he was doing. You put your hand on his chest, resting on a moist patch of blood.

" I didn't want to do this but I have no choice. Candy! " Jason snaps his fingers and from the darkness you see a flash of blue, the jingle of bells filling the air. A sudden swing from Candypop's mallet caused a path to open up for you, Candy signalling you to go on ahead. Without hesitation you and Jason headed towards the light from the front door, wanting to be safe and out of danger. Reaching the outside you take in your forest surrounds before completely collapsing in Jason's arms. Your body and remaining blood was running cold, your eyes closing slowly. Only hearing one sound before everything vanished.

" ( Y/N)! "

Guys the last chapter comes tomorrow. Don't miss it! ^_^