Forbidden scriptures

You ran from Jason shortly after, wanting time away and some solitude. You found it hard to take everything in that Jason had said, his harsh words ringing over and over in your mind. He could have lied. He could have spared your feelings but deep down you know that wasn't the toymaker's style. He felt at ease with an atmosphere filled with misery. What could you expect of a monster? No matter how much you tired to think ill of the toymaker you found it impossible, feeling the love for him that you knew your heart now possessed. Grabbing your dress you clench your hand into a fist, crumpling the fabric. Tears begin to fall into your lap as you hear footsteps stop outside your door. Jason obviously listening to you from a distance. You didn't want to see him now though. You longed for your old life back, even if you were a doll, fake, didn't you deserve to be happy too? You are snapped from your thoughts as a portal opens up in your room, a man in a white hoodie exiting the shadows that surrounded him. The hood that covered his face muffled his speech slightly, his jet black hair being the only thing that you were able to see. You stand to your feet, having heard Jason's footsteps move away.

" Who are you? " You spoke softly and quietly as to not bring the toymaker's attention to you. Without warning a large leather-bound book is thrown in your direction. You barely manage to catch it in your clammy hands. You inspect it closely, noticing that the words on the spine reads as ' My Chosen Ones and Dolls '. Under his hood the masked figure smiled, blood dripping from his wide smile.

" You want answers? Take a look in there " You sit back on the bed, setting the book on your lap and about the open the leather walls that could contain the answers to all you had to ask. You stop suddenly and looked back to the figure. 

" How did you get this? " The man just shrugged, not even a response. You decide not to care about that detail anymore and you open the book without hesitation. Inside were pictures of various girls, all about the age you were created to be. The images that lay next to them chilled you to the bone though. The images were of the girls but as the living dolls from the other room. Shocked, you flick through many pages, finding them all to be the same. The pictures, their names and their ' crime ' against the toymaker the caused them to become dolls. You finally come to the page containing your picture, the space that would have the picture of you as a doll was filled with information about who you were and what the blood did to you when added in different doses. a small line at the bottom read as follows. 

" She is the one. The Chosen One destined to stay with me. Keep her safe at all costs " You smile, knowing deep down that even if it didn't seem like it Jason did care about you. You shone out among the others, just like Candypop had said. You begin to walk to the door, wanting to thank Jason but you hear a loud cough behind you. You turn to face the hooded man.

" I can't let ya go. Your blood is too precious. I need it! " The man removed his hood, his face pure white, jet black, shoulder length hair and eyes without the lids to close them. Blood dripped from his jagged smile as he pulled a blood soaked knife from his pocked and lunged at you. You scream before being knocked out surprisingly by your attacker. Hearing the screams Jason enters the room, just in time to see you being pulled away into the portal. The toymaker tried to grab you but is too late as you finally vanish with the hooded man. Jason smirks and his eyes glow bright, the brightest they ever had before.

" You made a grave mistake there. She's mine. ( Y/N ) belongs to me "