Escaping

You look up into Jason's emerald eyes, completely ignoring Jeff and whatever he was saying. You were just so happy to see the toymaker that you didn't care about anything else. Your heart raced with excitement, a light blush on your cheeks. The smile on Jason's face putting all your worried thoughts at ease, like you could take on the world. He puts an arm around you gently and turns to Jeff, his human guise making him look completely harmless.

" Thank you Jeff. I owe you " Jeff scoffed, his arms folded in anger from being ignored. He wiped his dirtied knife onto his also dirty hoodie, the blood spreading around on the fabric.

" Yeah. You do. A hell of a lot " You watch as the toymaker faces you once more, seeing the slight fear in your eyes. Jason wipes the remaining tears away, chuckling at your reaction to him finding you. You both suddenly look around, fear creeping back into your heart as you hear the sound of screams and approaching footsteps coming ever closer. Jason smirks, his eyes glowing brightly and yours doing the same. You were both as one. You were one person with the toymaker and that excited you. You always thought life was too boring, not anymore.

" ( Y\N ) I will protect you. I promise that. Your my Chosen One, the doll to be by my side. You wont die on my watch my dear " You smile gently, knowing his words to be sincere. He wasn't lying anymore, he really cared and that was clear more now then ever. Jason gently takes your hand in his, the satin laying on your soft skin. You are caught off guard as Jason pulls you along the dark and dim corridor and leaving Jeff far behind. A huff emanating from him as you both quickly left. Jason swung his weapon to anyone who came into contact with him. It didn't matter if they were friend or foe. You were all he cared about. That was enough to put a smile on your face, even in such a dire situation. Blood splattered on walls, screams echoed and the smell became more foul with ever passing death. Who knew death could smell so terrible. Not you. You just wanted to escape, the go home with the man you loved. You both suddenly stop in your tracks, fear and uncertainty in Jason's eyes. Before you stood Slendy. The creature who roughly treated you and wanted you dead. Something rose in your heart, anger, rage and all negative emotions. The toymaker had come so far the rescue you and you were damned if he was going to die now.

" Let us go Slendy. You will regret it if you don't " The creature sniggered at your confidence, knowing as well as you did that the confidence was faked. The toymaker scowled, his sharp teeth grinding together in frustration as a number of men accompanying the creature came into focus. You were out numbered and very, very scared.