Dreams

The room around you was pitch black, nothing in sight. You look around hoping to see someone, hoping you weren't truly alone. You never liked the dark, something about the shadows shook you. Never really knowing what's in them. It unsettled you, made you nervous. You do the only thing you could of. The only thing you knew how to do.

" Jason! " You cry out into the darkness, but nobody came. Suddenly you hear a echoing voice. It fills your ears and resonates around the room.

" You belong to me, this power will be what binds us " It was Jason but he was nowhere in sight. The noise was filling the room. You clutch your head, not wanting to hear anything else. The noise becomes louder .

" You belong to me!! " Suddenly, the room goes silent and you open your once tightly closed eyes. The room around you was now no longer dark. It was filled by floating white faces that looked like those cheap masks you pick up from bookstores and craft shops. They begin to whisper. Tears prick your eyes and the comments they make, wounding you deeply.

" Have you heard about ( Y/N )? Moved to yet another school "

" She's a strange child, always talking about the man with red hair and green eyes "

" Using him as excuses for her getting into trouble " You collapse to the floor, your breath becoming faster and your heart doing the same, making it feel like it was made of lead. Your tears fall onto the floor. The whispering becomes louder and the faces close in on you.

" No! Stay away! " Yelling seemed not to work as the faces become closer to you, so much so they could touch you. You close your eyes tight once more. Wanting to block it all out.

" My doll " You think the voice an illusion once more and ignore it.

" My doll " You decide that ignoring the voice would do you no good and you finally open your eyes and see Jason stood above you, holding out his hand.

" Join me " You nod and begin to take his hand, just as the world's darkness becomes light. You shield your eyes as the light blinds Jason for your vision.

" Jason! "